Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flowering stage for 8 weeks

Thanks

Question Flowering stage for 8 weeks

Hey guys!

I'm a new grower deep into flowering stage and I found something that I think might be Nitrogen toxicity, but I'm not 100% sure so I would love to get some feedback on what it is and how I can fix it? These leaves only appeared after I had to move my plant to my friends house who then took care of it for a week. I only noticed these leaves when I got it back..

I currently grow in Canna coco under a 600W LED light, using Canna A and B during vegetation and a little bit in flowering due to not having the right nutrients at the start. Now these leaves only appeared after I had to move my plant to my friends house who then took care of it for a week. I only noticed these leaves when I got it back.. I now have Canna PK13/14 which is the appropriate nutrients for flowering.

Any feedback is much appreciated on how my plant looks and what I could improve on! Here are some pictures, 1 shows before and the others are after.

https://i.imgur.com/gTrFCGB.jpg - Before

https://i.imgur.com/b4tiRz5.jpg - After

https://i.imgur.com/LIuI2Nn.jpg - After

https://i.imgur.com/Fdknnsk.jpg - After

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kami For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-12-17), Greengrass (14-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

im not a led grower but can you take some photos during lights off with a natural light
    they look a little dark/overfed in the one photo
    can you tell use your temps during lights on/off
    and humidity too
    the thing is i see nitrogen toxicity during late flower and you should be feeding high nitrogen at all
    what exactly have you been feeding and what amounts

you dont know what your friend has done while they have been away from you which he/she might not be telling

did they mix the feed properly ect..
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I should be able to get some photos in around 9 hours!

My temperature/humidity during light time is between 75 - 80 and 45% - 50% humidity, during lights off temperature is around 70% and humidity is roughly 50%.

I was feeding 10ML of Canna A and B each for the first few weeks but today I fed Canna PK13/14 4ML as instructed in the back (15ML per 10L nutrient solution) I might be wrong in the calculations, not great at feeding :/

I'm not 100% what they fed but they told me it was specific for flowering and they have been growing for years. So I trusted them to take care of it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kami For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ahh shit that might be your problem
    plants were fine before they were moved/ plants look different when returned
    im guessing you dont know much detail about how they were kept then at your friends?
    drop you humidity to begin
    waiting on photos but i would guess its not your fault and its the friends fualt
    is there any way you can get details about what they fed? feed strength / ph ect....?
    Last edited by ENGLISH_HERBSMAN; 13-12-17 at 02:43 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-12-17), Greengrass (14-12-17), Kami (14-12-17)

Thanks

I'll ask them what they fed the plant, plus they fed the plant everyday with water with nutrients too if I recall correctly.. In my opinion it was a bit too much haha? I'll get all the information and post it on here once I know, sorry if I can't really provide much at the moment

To confirm am I right in thinking the leaves are droopy due to over-watering? I check the soil before watering and it seems to be dry but a tiny bit humid at the same time, I've been doing that throughout my growth and I only got droopy leaves once or twice, but now it's always droopy. Should I keep doing this or should I give it a couple of more days before watering again?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kami For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've found out the nutrients they were using is called Dutchpro A and B solution and the PH of the water is around 6-7.

I've checked the product details and in my opinion it seems to have too much nitrogen for a bloom solution? Let me know what you think

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kami For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-12-17)

Thanks

personally i would flush the shit out of them, let them settle then feed what you want them to have

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-12-17), Greengrass (14-12-17), Kami (14-12-17), Nappa (18-12-17), nom (14-12-17)

Thanks

I can give it a go but it's been 9 weeks into flowering now.. Can't that harm the plant if I keep it going for much longer?

Could you also take a look at this picture and tell me what this could be? I'm afraid it's foxtail but not 100% sure

https://i.imgur.com/MFlSIX4.jpg

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kami For This Useful Post:

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

almost looks like they are re-vegging mate, buds are way way smaller in the after images,

foxtailing isn't bad, it's either pheno or a high heat issue, but a good skunk will foxtail,
    Last edited by MonsterEnergy; 14-12-17 at 01:55 AM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (18-12-17), GEORGE (14-12-17), Greengrass (14-12-17), Kami (14-12-17), Karsa (14-12-17)

Thanks

I was more afraid of that than anything, could they be re-vegging because of how long they've been in flowering for or nutrients?

What would be the best action to take right now to help the plant?

My 600W LED light is 20" inches away from the plant and is running on bloom spectrum only

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kami For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast