Greetings,
This is my very first hydro grow ever. I just purchased The Big Boy EBB and Flow system from HTG Supply (6 pot setup) I am sure there are way better choices as modern advancement as aged this system, but its what I got (only paid $60.00)
I have customized a 4x4x7 Grow Tent allowing me to fit everything in the tent neatly. As far as lighting I decided to go with Bloomspect LED's as that fit my budget at the time of this grow, and they got great reviews on amazon.
I bought 1200w total from Bloomspect. (1) 600w and (2) 300w LED that I will place at the very upper most of my tent ceiling when that stage of growth approaches. Yes folks I am aware that 1200 watts may be overkill, but there is a method to my maddness... TRUST ME.

I put things in place to control Temp and Humidity as well as protecting my girls from light burn. For nutes, I will be using Nukeheads Nuclear Juice, Advanced Nutrients line and Botanicare. I have spent over $1500.00 in nutes alone.
I have been watching videos on youtube but they don't cover feeding times (how often should I Ebb and Flow during how many hours per day etc.) If anybody has insight this would help as I plan to have 5 more grow rooms identical to the grow setup mentioned in this post. need moe posts before i can show pix but itsvcomingFor my timers I am using Switchmate sockets,
If I am doing something that I should not, put a little love in your heart and later you will benefit from seeing beautiful pix that I post with grows that you actually assisted with. thanks everyone.