Thread: Please help why are my whole plants yellow

Thanks

Exclamation Please help why are my whole plants yellow

Hi and I’m pretty new at this and need someone’s help please!!! I will greatly appreciate it
    I’m growing 2vast 2fast autos they starting showing pistols or hairs about week and a half 2 weeks ago I’m growing in coco and I’m using advanced nutrients grow blood micro before they became ph perfect I already switched to hps lights also I’ll attach some pics too thanks Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60D41054-F7C4-4879-88B4-8C8F7B7E6DA3.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	354359Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	354360Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	354361

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Therapeutic007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-17), Nappa (15-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Hi bro yeah they look a lil under the weather. Few questions to help me help you.

What EC you running?

What ph you running?

How often are you watering/feeding them?

What lights you running?

What's temperatures and humidity?

They look like they're underfed and have had a bit of nutrient burn. Coco looks very dry too

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-17)

Thanks

Well I don’t know ex I should be at I just been going by advanced nutrients feeding chart on there app as far as ph I add the nutes than check ph and bump it down to 6 but am I supposed to check it and adjust it right after I mix nutes it should I wait half hr or something I water them every 3 4 days they were actually watered 2 days before I took those pics and no it’s not abnormally hot in there highest it gets is about 77 degrees humidity is at about 30% I’m running 1000w hps..appreciate it bro

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Therapeutic007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-17), Nappa (15-12-17)

Thanks

Clear to see what's going wrong now.

1st thing Nutrient charts are bullshit they lead to overfertilizaition which is why your leaves are 'clawing' and showing rust like colours which start at the tip.

I run advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi with coco too.

You NEED an EC pen to measure how much nutrients are in your feed. ESSENTIAL for any soiless medium.

Until you get an EC pen you should add half of the nutrient charts recommended dose. So if it says 3ml/l use 1.5ml/l.

2nd issue is it's coco your using which means you have to feed EVERYDAY. In soil you can get away with feeding with a few times a week. In coco you HAVE TO feed everyday. Otherwise plants yellow and your growth is stunted.

Your coco is very very very dry, I can see from pics. start watering them until you get run off/some come out of the bottom EVERYDAY.

So In a nutshell:

- buy an EC pen immediately
    - in mean time add nutrients at half of what advanced nutrients say
    - water until some comes out of bottom pots everyday (this is called run off)

Any questions pm or drop me a line bro

Peace

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

bigbadbillybob (15-12-17), British green (15-12-17), ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (15-12-17), GEORGE (15-12-17), Ginger-bud (15-12-17), Greengrass (15-12-17), Pablo (15-12-17), Twisted (15-12-17)

Thanks

Solid write up there Nappa. I don't run coco, but I may try on one of my next cycles. Care to sell me on it over soil grows?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fishbuds For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-17), Greengrass (15-12-17), Nappa (15-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fishbuds View Post
    Solid write up there Nappa. I don't run coco, but I may try on one of my next cycles. Care to sell me on it over soil grows?
    Sgoin on fish buds.

I have never run soil, due to what I researched before I started growing. In fact my two soil friend growers now use coco after years of me on their back. They're amazed by speed in comparison.

Positives over Soil imo:

- Faster growth (veg) in turn meaning more crops per year.
    - More control over nutrients going into it.
    - higher yield imo
    - improved oxygen over root zone
    - less soil related pests/diseases

Cons:

- need an EC and ph pen (costs)
    - harder to stay totally organic (I don't try)
    - need to feed plants everyday rather than every 2-3 days (I use drippers and timer so it's automated)

Wanna ask me any questions drop me a line cuz

Peace

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-17), Ginger-bud (15-12-17), Greengrass (17-12-17), Pablo (15-12-17)

Thanks

Greatly appreciate it btw forgot to say I do have a ec pen so what number should I be looking for then and also there autos when should I start feedin them with the bloom nutrient schedule they started showing hairs abut 2 weeks ago or a few days less than that to be exact. Lol I’m tryin here

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Therapeutic007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17), Greengrass (17-12-17), Nappa (16-12-17)

Thanks

No problem at all mate, I believe between 1.0 - 1.1 will be good for now.

I am not sure when to start bloom nutes with auto as I have never run autos before (on my to do list next - hate saying I don't know!)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17), Greengrass (17-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Oh my....thats not good buddy...best get it fixed pronto. This will affect yield now buddy., that is just too dry. And there was me feeling like im lazy watering once a day
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-17), Greengrass (17-12-17), Nappa (16-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

OP waht is you're background ec of tap water? If its around 0.4 then i would start with 0.8 ec and build up as the roots grow.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-17), Greengrass (17-12-17), Nappa (18-12-17)