Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Single blade leaves

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Any photos or anything of yours?
    both rooms have a 600w hps

2 of my plants a week in flower 12/12 (2nd flower room) (current grow)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 week in flower.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	354586

and the first flower room with 2 more plants
    picture taken 12 days in flower

Name:	12 days in flower.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	354587

first flower room 25 days in flower (current grow)

Name:	25 days in flower.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	354585
    my plants are in dirt and only give the water ( strong home made soil mix in 14ltr buckets )
    Last edited by myEasyGrow; 20-12-17 at 12:48 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to myEasyGrow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

And that was the plant that at the start was putting out single leaves?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-12-17)

Thanks

And that was the plant that at the start was putting out single leaves?

A pic of the lower canopy, so you can see the single leaves and the nodes spacing

Name:	reveg.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	354588

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myEasyGrow For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (20-12-17), GEORGE (20-12-17)

Thanks

Here are some photos out of the tent hopefully gives a better view.

This is probably my favourite looking out of the ugly bunch

Name:	IMG_20171220_2004361_rewind.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	354610Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171220_2005125_rewind.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	354611

Then this weird looking fucked lol...

Attachment 354612

And lastly the most weird looking one which I would like an opinion on please. Some of the leaves curl over BUT I am wondering is that part of it due to the revegging? Say that as they are all only one 1 feed a day at the moment with the Wilma system. Pots aren't going light but even after a feed they aren't all going droopy like you'd expect if over watered.

Attachment 354612Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171220_2006419_rewind.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	354613Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171220_2007229_rewind.jpg 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	354614

And finally the roots and they have been in these pots just over a week. Now I was having issues with my plants but managed to sort it, even then though my roots wasn't looking this good in just over a week. Maybe not the best too you lot but I'm well happy with the roots. Anyway thought it might give an insight into if there is a water issue or if its just the plant growing weird where its still revegging.

Name:	IMG_20171220_2010001_rewind.jpg 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	354615

Thanks

That's the problem with reveg, while the plants reveging the leaves don't grow normal and you look like you have constant problems, so it's all down to experience and checking the root mass, your looks so great, good time to flower them off

Thanks

only done couple crops in coco ten years back but from what remember if you have good drainage, you can't over water in coco, that one of the main advantages of growing in coco

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myEasyGrow View Post
    That's the problem with reveg, while the plants reveging the leaves don't grow normal and you look like you have constant problems, so it's all down to experience and checking the root mass, your looks so great, good time to flower them off
    Cheers man, yeah its deffo a pain in the arse for a worried like me. Not blowing my own trumpet but well happy with the roots. Be two weeks in these pots come Monday and then I think ill try a day of two feeds but ill ask other Wilma users opinions first. Won't ever run flowering cuts again though lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

myEasyGrow (21-12-17)

Thanks

Year I don't like growing monster crop plants as it's a little hit and miss so I do try and avoid it when I can but they always seem to yield the bumper crops

Just got my next lot of seeds gemnated (took 3 days and all 5 seedling are 2" tall) money bush, heavyweight seeds
    Quick high yielding indica strain (easy to grow and likes a cool grow room) good for this time of the year and it's a good smoke

Good luck with your grow fellow

13. The Following User Says Thank You to myEasyGrow For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (22-12-17)

Thanks

One of the annoying things is part of the mutant look is a blade of the leaves curls over and looks horrible like some sort of problem. Only thing is it can't be over watered as only being feed once a day, just today was the first time they was given two feeds so will see how they look in a couple of minutes. Hopefully not over watered and I know then in future towards the end of the two week mark up the feed to two.

Can see one plant is proper back in veg mode and throwing out normal leaves. Second has just started what looks like normal 5 finger blades. Still a few weird ugly looking fuckers that aren't though and pisses me off just looking at them lol. Hopefully another week and they'll go back to full veg mode. Not sure how long ill veg for, the growth rate seems a lot quicker than my hand watering. That said I will be hand watering when in flower just for the sake of the Wilma and space between pots. I could order two xl 5 pot wilmas and fit both in the tent which is quite tempting but will see if its needed next grow. Shouldn't be any issues or fuck ups seeing as by time I hand water the pots are already full of roots.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

myEasyGrow (27-12-17)

Thanks

One of the annoying things is part of the mutant look is a blade of the leaves curls over and looks horrible like some sort of problem. Only thing is it can't be over watered as only being feed once a day, just today was the first time they was given two feeds so will see how they look in a couple of minutes. Hopefully not over watered and I know then in future towards the end of the two week mark up the feed to two.

Can see one plant is proper back in veg mode and throwing out normal leaves. Second has just started what looks like normal 5 finger blades. Still a few weird ugly looking fuckers that aren't though and pisses me off just looking at them lol. Hopefully another week and they'll go back to full veg mode. Not sure how long ill veg for, the growth rate seems a lot quicker than my hand watering. That said I will be hand watering when in flower just for the sake of the Wilma and space between pots. I could order two xl 5 pot wilmas and fit both in the tent which is quite tempting but will see if its needed next grow. Shouldn't be any issues or fuck ups seeing as by time I hand water the pots are already full of roots.
    evening @bazilbrush
    That's great 2 of your plants are back in veg, just be careful you don't veg too long as they should double or more in flower depending on the strain/plant.
    wish i had more current experience in hydro/coco so i could be more help but keeping the ph in range of 5.5 and the EC low 1-1.5 always gave me the better results in hydro, often my EC would drop very low and the plants loved it.
    the root mass grows massive, thick and white.
    lots of hydro growers give the plants high amounts of food and it burns the roots really bad and its hard work to recover the plants,
    I would use the basic grow and bloom nutes and keep the room environment in range so you keep the girls happy

few times i grow critical mass in dwc, the tree's turned out massive under vertical 600w hps but it was a lot of work in veg so i moved over to soil, its easy and very cheap so that's how i grow now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3