Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: drug test

Thanks

Default drug test

hi guys i get tested in 2 weeks for my a job i was recently offered i was wondering how i can pass this test ?
    i know its a dumb question but im freaking the hell out coz i need this job to get through the next stepping stone in life ahaha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicko6 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nicko6 View Post
    hi guys i get tested in 2 weeks for my a job i was recently offered i was wondering how i can pass this test ?
    i know its a dumb question but im freaking the hell out coz i need this job to get through the next stepping stone in life ahaha
    Sonny 7 if you're in America it absorbs all the toxins and *illegal plants in your system. Drink the whole bottle. If you're in another country idk pal.. drink water, beer.. and start sweating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,149 Times

Two weeks should be long enough to get out your system if you don’t smoke and drink plenty of water but if they do hair test will still be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Memphis69 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17)

Thanks

Two weeks might not be enough if you're a heavy, regular consumer though, I've heard of people that have smoked for 15+ years, clean for 70 days and still show up positive in urine tests
    Albeit, I know for a fact that you can get products that you can drink that apparently temporarily clean your urine? and there's shampoos that apparently purify your hair and strip it from anything

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CannaCass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17)

Thanks

ok ive been smoking around a half oz a week for the last couple of months

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nicko6 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

shave your head bud
    make yourself silky smooth ladd
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (16-12-17), GEORGE (16-12-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CannaCass View Post
    Two weeks might not be enough if you're a heavy, regular consumer though, I've heard of people that have smoked for 15+ years, clean for 70 days and still show up positive in urine tests
    Albeit, I know for a fact that you can get products that you can drink that apparently temporarily clean your urine? and there's shampoos that apparently purify your hair and strip it from anything
    These are snake oil man. Only way to test clean is to be clean.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nicko6 View Post
    get a butty that dont take drugs..................to piss in a bottle for ewe the day of the test..........then when ewe go in for a slash like tip his or her piss into the jar...........its not rocket science see bach..........i`d call this common sense mun duw duw.......fuk me get a grip bach ewe must av lived a sheltered life mun.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17), nom (16-12-17)

farmshop Guest

Yeah same as the capt says. You could do with someone who don't smoke at all. Get a Jonny or balloon, strap it to ya armpit or groin to keep it warm. Look abit suss them taking your piss and it being cold lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17), nom (16-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times

I passed my medical by telling them I smoke weed after work never before she then said ok no need to test for it she made a note then I asked will I be sacked because I will just walk and she said no no no we are more concerned about harder drugs (this is the uk) and life went on , maybe I was lucky and just upfront and causal but I would imagine most company's nowadays will just show you the door lol

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17), Memphis69 (16-12-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast