Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Thanks

Default Newbie

Cheers guys I have just started a new grow white widow auto, (I’m still a bit of an amateur) but have biobizz nutrients, should I go by this chart for the right amounts and also the grow schedule done in 12 weeks (someone has said to me on here to use 1/4 to 1/2 what they say) but also want to no if their schedule will Work with my plants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nofeat0310 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17), Greengrass (16-12-17), redisiel (16-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Forget the chart and start low and work your way up as the plant needs it sir, get yourself a diary started and you’ll get plenty help along the way
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17), Greengrass (16-12-17), MRJIMMY2017 (17-12-17), Nofeat0310 (16-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Forget the chart and start low and work your way up as the plant needs it sir, get yourself a diary started and you’ll get plenty help along the way
    Atb
    Redz
    Ok cheers, I have a 5lt watering can that I fill up, and the I move to a 1.3lt can, easier for watering the plants, so to start of with say use 1ml of nutrients to the 5l can, and slowly build up to 5-10ml to the 5lt watering can at the later stages?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nofeat0310 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-17), Greengrass (17-12-17), redisiel (17-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

As redsiel says ignore the charts
    Take your in soil

But with that you have to mix the grow and bloom nutes to harvest so what amounts?
    If your in the UK mate treat yourself to old timers organic bloom, just the one bottle no more mixing two together
    Less head scratching later on
    And it's suited to UK water
    But wherever your from its still much better than biobizz
    All though I like their fish emulsion for vegging
    Atb

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-17), Pablo (18-12-17), redisiel (17-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Hi mate, welcome along

I'm more into coco & chemicals myself
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-17), Greengrass (17-12-17), Greenster6969 (19-12-17), redisiel (17-12-17)

Thanks

Cheers guys this is why I’ve come on here to try get as much info I can, to see what I may be doing wrong and where I can improve, been growing for a year, but been hit and miss, at the mo I’m unable to purchase anything different than what I’m using, but I’m really trying to find out the grow schedule for white widow auto, as how long in vegative before turning to flower, what I’ve been doing is usually 1 month in vegitation then 2 months flowering, with my previous grows, but they not been white widow, they been what I’ve acquired, but want to try and cut the time down so not waiting to long for next grow ( and thanks innerself will look at the old timers organic bloom, is that something I use from start to finish, or is that just for flowering? Or vegitation or both?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nofeat0310 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-17), Greengrass (17-12-17), redisiel (17-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Nofeat0310 View Post
    Cheers guys this is why I’ve come on here to try get as much info I can, to see what I may be doing wrong and where I can improve, been growing for a year, but been hit and miss, at the mo I’m unable to purchase anything different than what I’m using, but I’m really trying to find out the grow schedule for white widow auto, as how long in vegative before turning to flower, what I’ve been doing is usually 1 month in vegitation then 2 months flowering, with my previous grows, but they not been white widow, they been what I’ve acquired, but want to try and cut the time down so not waiting to long for next grow ( and thanks innerself will look at the old timers organic bloom, is that something I use from start to finish, or is that just for flowering? Or vegitation or both?

Hey mate,
    You will get veg feeds and bloom feeds, sometimes you’ll get to the bloom/flower part without any nutrients,
    You can veg a plant as long as you want but the flowering times will always have there finishing time.
    You have to just watch your plant and say to yourself does she look healthy, mine always let me know there gingery by changing colours/lightening up then I’ll add feed or if I’m doing hydroponics my meter will start reading lower levels of nutrients.
    This is why I build my soil from scratch because I know it’ll see me through till harvest and any feed I’m adding is like boosts,pk shit except without the bottles

Is the other thread you started a diary? I’ll find that one and follow along, just remember mate every seed you pop will be different in my opinion or at least treat them that way till you have your regular mums to work with
    Blessings
    Redz

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-17), Greengrass (17-12-17), Nofeat0310 (17-12-17), Pablo (18-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nofeat0310 View Post

Hi mate depending on your soil but a good one will usually have enough food in it for 3-4 weeks which should take your auto WW to flower no need for veg nutes with the old timers bloom nutes
    My last 3 grows were white widow Auto's in plant magic soil, all I needed to do was add bloom from around week 4 to harvest with just adding molasses once a week
    White widow auto is a cracking plant to grow only down side is its a long flowering plant, supposed to be a 12 week auto but allways add 2 weeks on
    Just bought some fast and vast auto the breeder says from germination to harvest in 8 weeks but not popped them yet
    All the best
    Last edited by Greengrass; 17-12-17 at 10:42 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-17), Nofeat0310 (17-12-17), Pablo (18-12-17)

Thanks

I'll add that when I was using bio bizz grow and bloom I was close to packing in growing
    Was forever chasing toxicity problems, I would get in from work and shout at the plants wtf is your problem now?
    The fellas here suggested switching to PM bloom and since then I've never looked back, no hassle and bigger yields for £10 a bottle It was well worth switching over
    You can even switch over mid grow
    GL nofeat

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

autobox (20-12-17), GEORGE (17-12-17), Nofeat0310 (17-12-17), Pablo (18-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Welcome aboard Nofeat

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-17), Greengrass (24-12-17), Nofeat0310 (17-12-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast