Thread: quick question

Thanks

Default quick question

here is a simple question? I getting the jetters about my first grow. I wondering if I should start smaller then 4 plants and do just a single or a double.i mean you go through the same amount of garbage as doing 4vs 1. Just looking fofr some imput.i just want to make sure that i can keep it hidden away from the kids. I was looking at doing autos so i know my cycle time will be faster. With me keeping that much how long will it last be fore it goes bad? I still trying to figure out a good storage plan.

THanks for any input

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup For This Useful Post:

ggotch (18-12-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

If cured properly, it can last years - but not in my house

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (18-12-17), Karsa (18-12-17), Kev (18-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    here is a simple question? I getting the jetters about my first grow. I wondering if I should start smaller then 4 plants and do just a single or a double.i mean you go through the same amount of garbage as doing 4vs 1. Just looking fofr some imput.i just want to make sure that i can keep it hidden away from the kids. I was looking at doing autos so i know my cycle time will be faster. With me keeping that much how long will it last be fore it goes bad? I still trying to figure out a good storage plan.

THanks for any input
    just do a two plant grow to begin with,both same strain same everything etc and youll learn far more than stressing out about having 4+ pots going tits up etc etc.

just keep it all simple,no lest or assorted plant torture,just learn the plants reactions to stuff/enviroment.

having couple oz of excellent tasty erb is far better than tons of below par shite

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-12-17), Buttercup (18-12-17), ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (18-12-17), joker_the_smoker (20-12-17), M_C (19-12-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Exactly what he said ^^^

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

ggotch (18-12-17), M_C (19-12-17)

Thanks

thank you for the advice

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buttercup For This Useful Post:

ggotch (18-12-17), M_C (20-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    just do a two plant grow to begin with,both same strain same everything etc and youll learn far more than stressing out about having 4+ pots going tits up etc etc.

just keep it all simple,no lest or assorted plant torture,just learn the plants reactions to stuff/enviroment.

having couple oz of excellent tasty erb is far better than tons of below par shite
    cant beat that advice right there
    1 thing i would like to add is that dont give up when you come into problems,
    learn from them its all experience.
    even growers that have been doing it for years can have issues its knowing how to deal with them and thats what these guys will help you with

when i first started i had issues with soil and i felt like giving up
    but i moved on from the issues and kept reading and learning and now i wouldnt be without what i do.
    it kills me when i run out and i have to buy some shit from someone off the street.
    it always happens because i dont plan too good i dont grow all of the time
    but if i didnt do what i do i would be buying shit that has god knows what in it
    Last edited by ENGLISH_HERBSMAN; 20-12-17 at 12:47 AM.
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

ggotch (20-12-17), M_C (20-12-17)