Thread: Help please. Burn or deficiency?

Thanks

Red face Help please. Burn or deficiency?

Hi, is anyone able to tell from the pic if that’s mute burn or a deficiency.?
    Northern auto in coco. Thought it was calcium deficiency but not sure. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11899265-6312-4210-BCDA-BA5C22885F45.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	354479  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Hi buddy. Can you let us know what you have been feeding. What pH etc.. Any extra info will help a lot.
    Add more photos and is it just 1 leaf effected?
    Take a bigger image further back
    Have you ever sprayed with anything?
    You have a deficiency I can see but would like more photos
    Last edited by ENGLISH_HERBSMAN; 18-12-17 at 10:31 PM.
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

Madlove (18-12-17)

Thanks

It’s my second grow. First one was in soil and this one now in coco. Been going great until this. Just started flowering but flowers not seem to be growing very quickly. Using pk 13/14, coir max A and B, vitalink buddy for flowering, katana roots and got some cal mag as I thought it was calcium deficiency but seems to be getting worse. On more than one leaf and they leaves that are affected are quite badly covered in brown spots.
    I appreciate any help. Also, don’t know ph ����

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

the main thing you need to know in coco is PH and EC far as i can tell from all the other coco grows,dont do coco meself.

tbh "doing great" has been pure luck so far really and you need to get control of your grow back,at the moment i expect the PH is well out and causing lockout.

therell be a coco head about im sure,theyll be more on top of it than i.

cheers chap n atb with grow.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Madlove (18-12-17), Twisted (18-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

ewe answered your own question bach.............that`s purely ph related imo,your plants will keep suffering unless ewe get the PH in sync fuk me bach do some research mun.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

ggotch (18-12-17), Madlove (19-12-17)

Thanks

Ordered ph tester and up and down. Won’t be here until Wednesday. In the meantime, water? Don’t? Nutes? Thanks guys

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

if your running soft water ....@ a guess i`d be adding 1.25 ml per litre A + B then add 3 drips i mean droplets from a serynge of ph down...that should bring the ph within an acceptable range until your meter comes....btw all u need is A + B atm....good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Madlove (19-12-17)