Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tiny little flies

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

Default Tiny little flies

Hi guys.

I have a purple stardawg mother I got from someone.

It came in coco and I've take my first lot of cuttings from her but if she's the proper thing I would like to keep hold of her.

However she brought with her some stupid little flies and they're all over the small tent I have her in.

I've attached a pic it's best I can do atm but there's loads of them.

Thanks in advance.

Toker

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

ggotch (22-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Some of that yellow sticky paper should do the trick for the little guys..... Buy a few of em and set them under the canopy and they will be all gone in a couple of days. They dont mess with the plants much but they can get out of hand quick.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

TOKER_REX (20-12-17)

Thanks

What do they look like to you though? Sorry for the poor picture.

Thanks

Anyone else know what they might be. Be nice to identify them.

Ordered some yellow sticky fly traps hopefully it deals with them.

Thanks

Right guys. The stardawg cuts went into veg along with a couple of bong biscuits og.

And somehow they've brought the little flies with them. I put the cuts in isolation when I took them but they still here.

A lot of lower down leaves and some growth further up got white dots on leaves. On the underside I can barely make out these tiny little white long things wriggling around.

I have put some fly traps up the sticky yellow ones and I've managed to bag loads of little black flies with a pair of wings.

In sure they're fungus gnats but what are the little wriggly things under the leaves.

My plants are very low down and short internodes and the leaves pretty much resting just above the coco.

A shame as I'm meant to be tripping them to 12 12 tomorrow.

9 plants, 20 litre air pots in coco pro.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

redisiel (13-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Fungus gnats bro, if you got hydrogen peroxide mix it 50/50 with water and wet the top layer of the pots it’ll bubble and kill the pupae but you need to scope the little wriggly things under the leaves coz that sounds like thrips or aphids mate and going by the leaves
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times

if all else fails sharpe sand onto of medium to cut the wings of them trying to lay eggs and breaking through

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

The Aspie Toker Guest

It's not thrips, as they eat in short, straight lines.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

deffo thrips i can see the snail trails on the leafs the dotting on the leafs is larvae eating them on the underside of the leafs,also that fuka on the pot ^^^ cmon look at the stealth on the fuka its no fungas gnat thats a fact 4 of them fukas could take yuh dope plant airborne they zapp fuk out of the plants health + breed like fuking mice....good luck killing that lot by now your medium is full of larvae multiplying weekly..... + they shit in your buds............ ach y fi.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

imnice (12-12-20), redisiel (13-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    deffo thrips i can see the snail trails on the leafs the dotting on the leafs is larvae eating them on the underside of the leafs,also that fuka on the pot ^^^ cmon look at the stealth on the fuka its no fungas gnat thats a fact 4 of them fukas could take yuh dope plant airborne they zapp fuk out of the plants health + breed like fuking mice....good luck killing that lot by now your medium is full of larvae multiplying weekly..... + they shit in your buds............ ach y fi.
    Cptn
    The flier In the top picture, is that a flying thrip then?
    I know that the leaf marks are thrips now because I’ve just come from my room and checked. I really thought the top picture was afungus gnat, the hydrogen peroxide will take care of thrip and fungus gnat pupae, I think I have got rid of quite a bad infestation now after 4 different sprays now and the most effective I think was isopropyl alcohol 50/50 water. I’ve also done two neem sprays 72 hours apart which I know is a mites life cycle but if I’m fighting thrips I’m fighting every Cunt and the other was a homemade insecticidal soap with doctor bronners and EM5.as for the soil I’ll top dress a load of Earth worm castings from the bin which should have loads of hypoapsis miles.
    Redz

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast