Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Feeding with your wilma

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    20l in coco seems a bit of an over kill though right? I am pretty sure though next run I'm gonna go with 11L pots. I just prefer my plants a smaller size for ease of moving. Topping them though which I never used to do will help with that. I'm only gonna veg these for another week or two at the most. Just happy to be seeing the tent full of plants at last after issues I was having.
    should have seen my root mass after they finished
    would never have managed to fit in a smaller pot
    bigger mass down there bigger mass up there IMO
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-01-18), Nappa (10-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH_HERBSMAN View Post
    should have seen my root mass after they finished
    would never have managed to fit in a smaller pot
    bigger mass down there bigger mass up there IMO
    Oh nah I deffo agree but it's just hitting a gram per watt with 5 plants under each light is possible in smaller pots. I am gonna decide by this weekend about these lot. I am really tempted to go into the bigger pots, literally only thing stopping me is I'm just used too my 6L and how they feel when in need of a watering. Only used the 11s once and remember if was harder to get in and lift the pots and know just as the plants themselves had so much weight. Was hard to know if if was the heavy pot or a heavy plant lol. Well see though as I will regret going all this time and not hitting the yield.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-01-18), Nappa (10-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Looking good in there bro.

IMO use airpots or root pouches. I used to run normal pots, I did a side by side one grow and the rest is history.

I haven't got any pics but the stems were nearly twice the size in the airpots compared to the normal pots and the root mass at the end was SUPERIOR. Could barely break the root mass in the airpots while the normal pots were a lot easier.

Nowadays I prefer root pouches to airpots, I'm using both in my current grow. Reason? In air pots stuff can slip through the bottom or side and you end up with coco fibre/perelite/soil in your res/run off. With the pouches that doesn't happen and they're so cheap too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (11-01-18), GEORGE (13-01-18)

Thanks

Well I'm going into 11litre pots. Reason is I've got them there and got the coco coming. Wouldn't have but still need to order the ballast for the new set up. Expecting a gas and leccy bill and so want to make sure I got the money there to cover that although I been told you ain't gotta pay the day it comes and they'll wait a week. I dunno I just like things out the way I guess lol. Anyway gonna veg them a little in the larger pots and then is no way I won't hit a yield. I notice growth has kinda slowed almost as if they can't get bigger in these pots.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-01-18)

Thanks

Potted 4 of the 10 up tonight into 11litre pots. Other 6 still had a bit of weight to them so they'll get potted up tomorrow. Am hoping I will be able to tell with ease how often the plants need watering. Not used 11 litre pots much before and I remember last time was a bit hard as the plants also got so big that they carried a lot of weight. Anyway will be two weeks in these pots and then finally going to flip them into flower. Next time round I feel I won't be vegging for so long half the reason is the new set up. Anyway plants are already a fair old size so I'm hoping I will be rewarded with a lovely yield. Overall its happy days and just can't wait to flip them now.

My lemon haze was 6 weeks today so a month to go with that. Looking fine and smelling even better, can't wait to smoke them. I do love a good haze, amnesia is always around my way and get some dank lemon haze. Have tried others but rarely see your super silver haze or others. At some point this year I'm gonna have to do a haze grow for sure.

Thanks

This has well n truely just become notes for me this topic lol. Potted up 4 last night and they looked bang on today. Done 3 more tonight and they are looking fine. Finally 3 aren't quiet light yet but would have been before lights went out. Trouble is I can't get in the tent at that time as other tent in the room is in flower and don't wanna risk fucking them up. Gave then3 not quiet ready a light feed just to see them not go droopy until tomorrow when lights first come on.

I check them daily anyway but be keeping an extra eye on them as like I say not using the bigger pots for some time and even then on my once. I'm gonna have to be sure to get a feel for how they feel when needing watering. They are a proper nice size though and far bigger than when I flipped and pulled over 4oz per plant. So should beat that or least I hope so. Ill get a photo of them tomorrow when all potted up in there. Not the prettiest looking plants at the moment mind you as I've super cropped them. Gotta try keep the size down as I just prefer smaller plants like my 6litre size. Mind you id say there probably same size as my plants in 6s when finished and haven't even been flipped yet lol.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180118_0108116_rewind.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	355545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180118_0108239_rewind.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	355546

Just quick photo now they are all in final pots at last. Will be vegged till towards the end of the month then flipped into flower. If any look sad its as I've been super cropping more so just to get the height down as I prefer smaller plants. As far as making the plants level too, sure but I prefer topping for that. Just didn't do it with these as didn't want to add any stress while they was reverting back into veg. My friends already flipped and has said they are looking super frosty. So yeah that's them.

Also my lemon haze is approaching week 7. A little nervous as last time that tent was used I run a premier sweet on its own and for some reason the plant didn't finish. Literally just produced pistils and wouldn't turn into bud. Only thing I put it down too is bad luck with the seed. Or its super light sensitive and the handful of times I opened the other tent in the room had an impact. Is due to this I have not once opened the other tent in the room while its meant to be dark. They are looking fine and one is smelling real nice but as I'm getting towards the end I just wanna see some bud lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180118_0107425_rewind.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	355547  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

some fine looking plants should bring u many fruits.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5