Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Bong photos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

thats the shit sealions first hit looked pretty meaty you'll notice the water in the bong will stay pretty much clean now with the pre-cooler catching most of the dirt. it's nice knowing the first bit of water takes most of the shite out (meaning a bong with no pre-cooler does do it's job well, you just don't realise!). don't worry too much about the wobbly joint. different branded accessories don't always get on that well> i have a WS* saphire bowl and the frosted joint part is like 1cm shorter than a standard roor joint... both ends of the conical joint are the right width so that means the angle of the joint must be completely wrong. no suction is lost so it doesn't bother me too much.

glad your enjoying your new bits man.

here's a couple of bong shots from today:

can't get enough of this thing! i'm in love with percs now haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poemsforsealions View Post
    Hey all,

The precooler is great fun. Hits are deffo easier and smoother to take. I also think I may be getting more stoned on the same amount of gear. Could that be possible? Actually, it's probably just because I'm accidentally putting more in the bowl because it is new and exciting(!)

Some unburnt gear has fallen into the top of my carbon filter. I'm tempted to pick it out. Anyone else do this?

The joint between the Plaisir bowl and the WS bits is a little loose. I haven't noticed any ill-effects, but this (loose fitting joints) is looked down upon, right?

(Haven't visited the bong building comp. yet. Off to have a sniff around.)

In summary, I'm pleased as punch with my purchases.
    the reason you are getting higher is because you are taking bigger hits i think, well those two videos look that way anyway. i don't seem to get unburnt weed in the carbon so maybe the hole in my bowl was smaller but i'll pick it out cos im a tight Scotsman lol.

loose joints will let a bit of air in and make the bong feel worse but i wouldn't worry about it, you wont get perfect joints without spending decent amounts of cash.

im thinking of picking up a cheapo 14.5mm bong for hash to tide me over till i can afford the bubbler, not sure what to get or even if i should just get a reducing diffy from Percolated

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Green Man For This Useful Post:

poemsforsealions (14-04-10)

Thanks

the reducing diffy is great man, it makes your joint so much tidier. also i love the tightness of a 14mm ...especially on a big tube.

Thanks

well its just for smoking that hash really cos its kinda hard to milk my little sista with the bigger bowl on it unless you put tons of hash in it. i quite like a bit of drag sometimes too. i'll need to get a 14.5mm carbon filter and find the bowl i bought and lost before i even used it lol
    yeah reducing diffys look so much better than the normal ones, so much cleaner looking

Thanks

For smoking hash just rock out a blow torch. That's what I used to do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by on1879 View Post
    For smoking hash just rock out a blow torch. That's what I used to do.
    its proper afghan hash tho so doesnt need too much heat, fucking tasty stuff man nice and soft too

Thanks

I just find that's the only way to get a full milk before your lungs run out.

Thanks

True, seen it done on videos on YouTube and that but I'm always feart that I burn the house down lol, I'm quite clumsy when I'm stoned, I'll mibi get like a wee chefs blowtorch and try that

Thanks

Just get a jet lighter or for a tenner in b&q you get an amazing wee 10cm soldering tool that has changeable heads. if you use it without any heads it's just a 3-4cm adjustable blow torch. Great for melting perfectly round holes in platic as well

Thanks

I was thinkin of gettin a ceramic soldering iron cos I can't be bothered with bee line but I'll look out for the butane one next time I'm in b&q I assume you could use it with a tip on for butane free hits.

Just can't wait for this hash gettin here, it seems like I've been waitin forever for it

Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast