you want a 2k rad, argos do em for £49.99 and up,

can probably get em much cheaper if you hunt about

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-12-17), Karsa (30-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Welshgrow View Post
    Thanks for the help guys
    the fan I got a 6inch can fan, so are we saying if I installed it with 7-8inch ducting would that reduce the noise level?
    Also if the room is insulated properly how much of a temp difference do you think there'd be between lights on and off times given that the only heat source I planned on was the 600w itself? Plan on running them on a 20/4 or maybe even 22/2 cycle.

I think I'll put on of those variace together as well, shouldn't be too tricky I'm an electrical engineer by trade anyway, so atleast that should be done right haha!!

Strain wise I'm still reading into the best autos although it's a bit of a haystack out there, any suggestions would be great.
    check out the site sponsors mate some decent info on ther.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...onsors-Section

all depends on what your after really, couchlock, pain relief, head high, sleepy, creativity, full on baked!, just browse the auto strains and add to a shortlist then whittle that down to however many seeds you want, also mention thctalk for a discount on site sponsors. n check out previous grows of the strain on here to give ya an idea
    best luck bud
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-12-17)

Thanks

Thanks for all the help and suggestions!
    Still got a few days left off over xmas so I'll have a good look at the seeds and my room design.
    I'll probably start a thread over in the grow room section as well once I've started.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Welshgrow For This Useful Post:

autobox (29-12-17)

Thanks

Welcome to the forum
    "Is You Is Or Is You Ain't"

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Welshgrow View Post
    Cheers for the advice karsa!
    I think I am starting to over think it a bit for a beginner, not too worried about yield or grow quality for the first grow as much as I am about getting a knock at the door!

So if a 6" would do for a 1.2 I'm guessing it'd be too small for a 1.5x1.5 then?
    The l1 rvk 6" fan and a 6" l1 rhino professional filter will cover it. Just run at higher speeds if you want lower sound then go higher I'd say but you can also box the fan silently
    But mathematically it's fine just sound that may be an issue.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Thanks

I think I’m gonna scrap the room idea and just try to insulate the tent for as the cost of materials was going up and up. I was thinking about just covering the tent with some insulation boards or rock wool and wrapping it with that silver bubble wrap? Or could I just wrap it in the bubble wrap?

Also extract I’ve read a few thing about using long lengths of ducting and letting it vent into the garage? Apparently this cools it down a bit before it actually reaches the air. Hoping then to just keep the garage well ventilated to help with the humidity

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4