Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can have the window open but prevent people seeing in, TEMP ISSUES

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Two way film on the window?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (30-12-17), GEORGE (30-12-17)

Thanks

Any one used Phonic Trap ducting for noise? and could tell me "how much" it helps?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud_Banshee For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

This may sound either silly or obvious but what about window blinds?..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-17), Karsa (30-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,667 Times

Hi bud.. can anyone actually see in if it's a skylight on top of your roof?? Daft question maybe but just trying to picture it 🤔😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,667 Times

Just re read.. have you opened the skylight how you want then ran downstairs and looked to see if it can even be seen?? 😊

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud_Banshee View Post
    Any one used Phonic Trap ducting for noise? and could tell me "how much" it helps?
    No but I have seen it. It's banging man. Worth the cost. Just tape the ends up so you don't get any fiber anywhere

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    This may sound either silly or obvious but what about window blinds?..
    they have blinds but there they don't cover the gap the comes when you open up velux windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky2992 View Post
    Just re read.. have you opened the skylight how you want then ran downstairs and looked to see if it can even be seen?? ��

yer you can see much just a bit of the tent (only another grower would probably twig) but if somebody done roof work while i was at work id be fucked

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    No but I have seen it. It's banging man. Worth the cost. Just tape the ends up so you don't get any fiber anywhere

Defo thinking of getting some just not this month as iv just forked out for phresh silent 6 inch.

Anyway iv drilled a hole into the wall of the plaster board that goes into a space near the roof slates and its now pulling constant cool air. Iv ordered a Air Vent cover for the extraction and plan on making a hole for it into my hall. Problem should now be solved. No need for an open window, low noise and constant good temps

Just hope no-one asked why theres an air vent on the wall haha. If they do ill just say that room gets a lil humid in the summer and damp or something so i added a extraction fan...

What do you guys think

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,671 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud_Banshee View Post
    I started with phonic trap ducting and loved it tidy clean no mess the insulation is a sheet so know bits everywhere but then had to alter a few bits and needed more so I tried rhino acoustic and I found the rhino was quieter and under half the price so I've replaced it all now
    Last edited by Dizzydave; 30-12-17 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzydave View Post
    I started with phonic trap ducting and loved it tidy clean no mess the insulation is a sheet so know bits everywhere but then had to alter a few bits and needed more so I tried rhino acoustic and I found the rhino was quieter and under half the price so I've replaced it all now
    Really!? with that price tag i thought PhonicTrap would be better... the only thing i hate about acoustic ducting is the itch on your skin you get when you fit it. I hate fibre glass but i love a stealth grow ha

Thanks

If you have access to a good hammer drill and diamond cutter, drill a 6” hole in the wall put a vent cover on the outside and run a fan through it! Sounds messy but no need to mess around with windows being open etc

No danger power ranger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2