Thread: hello...Once more unto the Bud.

Thanks

Default hello...Once more unto the Bud.

just saying high,

i've been growing on and off for over ten years now (usually in between girlfriends) and was just wondering what the most popular technique is these days?
    ive always used a aqua farm for a quick smash and grab me some ounces before getting pulled away by the allure of them other female types!
    last time out i had great success sharking up my aqua farm...by that i mean following sharks grow in the all things water farm thread in the hydroponics section (not adding sharks to my reservoir).
    And i will continue to do that but i'm looking for a system that will enable me to keep growing and harvesting all year round with perhaps a month off during the summer.

Now the biggest obstacles i face other than interloping lady folk are the bi-annual flat inspections that would easily have their suspicions pricked by the large black tent buzzing away in the bedroom.

So look out for me here and if you can point me in the right direction... and for my part i'll search hard and read up on the vast knowledge already contained within.

Thanks. Sandy

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandpipe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-12-17), ggotch (30-12-17)

Thanks

Welcome to the forum sandy.
    " I,ve only used Cannabis twice.1977-2000,and 2005 to the present"https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?163595-Autobox-s-First-Diary

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to autobox For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-12-17), Sandpipe (30-12-17)

GMOGreen Guest

Welcome along.

I'm sure you'll get enough warning to stash the tent before and inspection

Enjoy the forum mun!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163679

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-12-17), Sandpipe (31-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

welcome buddy
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-12-17), Sandpipe (31-12-17)

Thanks

Thanks GMOGreen, it's the Aqua farm monster contained therein that's not so easy to stash!... but that's part of the challenge to ensure i don't have a mature plant coinciding with the inspections.

was reading through your grow diary yesterday among others... all very inspiring! keep up the good work and keep it green

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandpipe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-12-17)

Thanks

Thanks GMOGreen, it's the Aqua farm monster contained therein that's not so easy to stash!... but that's part of the challenge to ensure i don't have a mature plant coinciding with the inspections.

was reading through your grow diary yesterday among others... all very inspiring! keep up the good work and keep it green

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandpipe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-12-17)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpipe View Post

Sounds like you're gonna have to plan carefully mun.

Thanks for the kind words about my diary, I'm still a beginner really, learning lots on the way

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-01-18), MRJIMMY2017 (01-01-18), Sandpipe (01-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Welcome along

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-01-18), Sandpipe (01-01-18)

Thanks

@ GMOGreen (thanks for the friendly replies man)

just had my inspection earlier this month so got a good few months before the next, hoping to get 2 completed grows and a veg up and running before the next!... ambitious new years resolution!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandpipe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-01-18)

GMOGreen Guest

I recommend adding 2-4 weeks to breeder flower times and assume an extra couple weeks for issues/stunting and drying 😉

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-01-18), Sandpipe (06-01-18)