Thread: Coco grow Sensi’s black domina- am I to late to train

Thanks

Default Coco grow Sensi’s black domina- am I to late to train

Hi guys I started a diary in the hydro section it’s my first none auto attempt I’ve counted my days from seed.
    I’m at day 57 am I too late to train these I don’t think I’ve long left until they are ready for flower I ordered a scrogg net with aluminium poles but it’s been weeks and they haven’t arrived yet I’m hoping they arrive beginning of jan.

They’ve been topped.

Got them in 20l airpots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	579AC53E-24D5-4402-AE8E-4B324D6E8D56.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	354905

Name:	2B88B6B0-6C3C-4737-B7FC-CD44C3F475FA.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	354906

Name:	E2BF462D-8C0A-46CD-BB77-ADB6CFC6D86E.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	354907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2BF462D-8C0A-46CD-BB77-ADB6CFC6D86E.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	354907

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deano26 For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (30-12-17)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

definitely not to late, you will have to veg longer to fill your screen though,
    outta interest, what light(s) are you using?

look a bit small for 8 weeks veg,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Deano26 (30-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    definitely not to late, you will have to veg longer to fill your screen though,
    outta interest, what light(s) are you using?

look a bit small for 8 weeks veg,

Got my ajustawatt at 600w doesn’t go any higher and also a parabolic reflector.
    I did start counting my days from when I potted the seeds tbh.
    Last edited by Deano26; 30-12-17 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks

that is unusual slow growth for 8 months veg buddy. lets try get to the bottom of this mate. firstly to give you an idea i just vegged my girls for 8 weeks. by 4 weeks they were 20 inches wide and by week 8 they were 30 inch wide. is it just the 4 under the 600w light? is it a metal halide or dual spectrum or super red? bulb? what nutrients are you using? what ph? how often are you feeding them? you letting the coco dry out in between infrequent waterings? coco should be kept moist at all times and you should be feeding with a 10% run off. they look healthy enough tbh mate. strange they're so young after 8 weeks? what size pots did you start them in and what size pots are they in now? did you start them under the 600w light from day 1? did you start feeding light nutrients from day 1? lets try get your vegging on track mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

I think something could be stunting root development, they may be root bound as a result of not freeing up the roots enough when they were potted up. Which would explain slow growth but healthy plants. If the roots aren't freed up enough potting up time they can continue to circle tight like they still trapped in it's old pot instead of reaching out into their new pot which in turns allows the above plant to grow.
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyB View Post
    I think something could be stunting root development, they may be root bound as a result of not freeing up the roots enough when they were potted up. Which would explain slow growth but healthy plants. If the roots aren't freed up enough potting up time they can continue to circle tight like they still trapped in it's old pot instead of reaching out into their new pot which in turns allows the above plant to grow.
    i'd have to disagree with you there mate, i don't know what size pots his plants are in (3 or 5 litre maybe?) but there is no way they are root bound and they'd have grown bigger than they are now before they got root bound. its coco he's in mate you can grow tree's that are 3 foot wide in 6.5 litre pots.... i've done it myself mate. it does sound like they're stunted though but really doubt it's cause they're root bound. anyway i'm not blasting your post i'm glad there is someone else trying to help him everyone else just ignored him. hopefully the op replies and we can offer some assistance once we have more details
    Last edited by ilikebigbuds; 07-02-18 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

ilikebigbuds (07-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Threads little outta date. Check his diary instead
    hahaha quality mate what are us STONE BOATERS like eh lol
    I don't regurgitate false information that has simply been read from the internet, I speak from experience and try things for MYSELF to see if they work for ME.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilikebigbuds For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (07-02-18)