Thread: Amnesia deficiency problem?

Thanks

Default Amnesia deficiency problem?

Hello guys, im having a problem with my plants, they seem to grow fine and at a good rate, they are now 2 days into flower

The stems are red and some with red lines, the leaves are not dark green and more going light green and without healthy glowing apearence

i thought maybe it could be nitrogen deficiency because the bigger plants have the problem more pronounced, the smaller ones are greener and healthier. But the "light greening" of the leaves did not start from the under part of the plant, rather every leaf at the same time.

what do you think? i upped nitrogen 2 days ago aswell as phosphor

runoff ph of soil is 6.1 and soil ec 1000

We seemed to be having a problem with enough fresh air intake, but that we fixed today

attached are 2 pictures of them, one is very pronounced sick and the other mild

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20171231-WA0022.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	354962Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20171231-WA0023.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	354963

Thanks in advance for help

Thanks

Forgot to mention the temps are 75 and 65% rh constant