Hi all, so ive been stumbling my way through my first grow fairly well (or at least i thought i had!) reading massive amounts from this forum which has been invaluable so far but i seam to have hit a bit of a wall!

All was going well until the last two weeks or so, after some bad advice on my lamp height/power and watering schedules aka i was advised that i could water them for 15mins every hr as i had switched from a 125w CFL to a 600w HPS! When i had only been watering them for 15mins 6 times a day before hand with the CFL.

So as you may have guessed over watering by the time i cottoned onto it was really prevalent with droopy leafs, stunted growth being the most obvious and then the onset of burnt tips and then the signs of Nitrogen deficiency with the bottom leaves turning yellow and dropping off followed by the next leaf ect ect.

Suffice to say i've lowered the feeds back down to 6 per day and raised the lamp up so temps aren't so high, that was 3 days ago and things don't seem to be turning around too quick. Making me questions is my diagnosis correct!?!

So i guess i have a few questions that i'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out with.

1, How long should it take for the N deficiency to clear up?
2, is there something else at play that i have over looked?
3, what else can i do to help them recover?
4, Any other Ferro use'ers out there have any tips on using the range? or have a diary i could read?
5, My fans seam to be running full chat most of the time and yet my temps are still a fair bit higher then what ive set on the controller? i.e my controller is set to 24 degrees and yet temps are topping out at 28! Im guessing the 2nd hand controller i got wasn't such a bargain eh! =(
6, Is 6 feeds a day still too much? Any wilma use'ers out there have timing advice in regards to feeds?

My set up is as follows,,, Female Seeds Lemon Kush, planted from seed 7weeks ago, topped at the 4th node and attempting to scrog.

Wilma 4 Pot with 5ltr pots & clay pebbles and x4 air stones.
1.2x1.2 tent with a 600w hps aprox 3 feet above canopy on a 18/6 cycle.
Ventilation ect is controlled by SMS Com 2amp Hybrid controller With RVK 100e2 in take and RVK 150e2 out through a massive Rino filter, 700w Oil heater with circulation clip fan above.
PH is a steady 5.8 and my EC is at 1.5 with a background of 0.2
Air Temps are between 28 and 20 at lights off, with humidity around 40%, Water temps are naturally between 23-25
Im using the West Sussex Ferro range of neuts, using the GROW at the mo along with the Enzyme +, Bio Crop & Bio Roots,,, all at the recommended amounts as per Ferro.

Any help, advice, criticism is welcome and massively appreciated!

Pics to follow once i work out how to put them up!?!?!

Cheers...