Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help with cbd/thc vaping

Thanks

Mate

No idea pop into the local vapo store I'm sure they will have something you can use

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WWBB View Post
    Mate

I make my own oil and the pax 3 has a lovely little chamber for it. Make up a little oil and it's lasts for ages. Low on odour with no burn. You can also pack it with dry weed put through a grinder but it don't last as long and the small is major.

I use it for convert smoking and it's excellent the only thing is the price sucks big time
    yeah bud i remember you telling me about the pax 3
    i had the arizor solo and that vape was sweet but dry herb, seem to be a creeper, fine one min smashed the next lol
    do you need special attachments for the pax3 ?
    im also looking for something like this with a dab attachment something more portable if possible
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

Thanks

Mate

Ok, so everything you need comes with the pax 3 it has to be the 3 as this has the oil burner with it everything else is in the box just need to add herb or oil it's the bollox

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (17-01-18)

Thanks

I use an extreme q for my dry herb vape which i love and i vape anyways so looking for some way of making THC e liquid. Generally in vaping oil is a big no no. I'm sure i read something a while back about dissolving shatter into PG (some people are saying PEG400 works better). The main ingredients in eliquid are propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG). PG is thinner (similar to water), gives you a throat hit and creates little to no vapour where as VG is thicker (oil like viscosity) smooth on the throat and creates huge clouds of vapour. I would imagine you would want around 50/50 mix of vg/pg to make sure it's smooth enough to vape if you were using some of the bigger tanks out there now or if your going down the ego pen style vapes you would want around 80/20 PG/VG mix.

I've seen others talking about steeping bud into PG over about a month, but again havn't tried this yet.

Will be keeping an eye on the thread though as would be great to know how to make it

Thanks

anything with THC oil in it is illegal as it's considered the "psychoactive" cannabinoid. you can make your own, i've never done it but from what I've read there's quite a few different ways to do so. i see you say you have some now, did you buy it or make it? a mate of mine got some extreeeeeemely dodgy oil from the street and she had the worst trip of her life with it, wouldn't recommend lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2