Thread: GHOST Is Back 4x Mango Diesel Clone Diary

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,254 Times

Cool GHOST Is Back 4x Mango Diesel Clone Diary

How’s it going my THC Talk family? It’s been a while since I’ve been active on the forum as I had to take a little break from my hobby here. I’m back now though and Just potted 4 Mango Diesel Clones tonight that we’re showing roots from the bottom of there rock wool cubes. So here’s the setup I’m using for this one.

They will be in my 4ft x 10fr tent but only on one side of it. So essentially a 4 x 4 area. I just potted them in Roots Organic 707 soil with a little added dolomite lime and some good ol Great White Myco. There in 2 gallon fabric pots now until they are ready for transplant and they will go into there final 5 gallon fabric pots. Currently I have the under my 900 watt LED set to Veg and about 3 feet away and will move closer slowly when I feel they can handle it. Once in full veg I will put them under 1 1000 Watt Sunmaster Blue Ice Veg light in my Solistek Matrix v2.0 ballast and in a Big Kahuna Vent Stack Air cooled hood. Once ready for flower I will switch in my Eye Hortilux 1000 Watt Super HPS and night add in my 315 CMH with the HPS towards the end of flowering just for the added UV. I will be running an 8 inch exhaust through my hood. I also have a 4 inch active intake but most like won’t have to use it since it’s arounf 10 degrees F where I am now. I will be using the entire Heavy 16 lineup of nutes with a few extra additives if they turn out to be needed. I think that about sums it up for now. The clones just started showing roots today so I potted them tonight. Still little babies. Hope to get some people following along. Nice to be back. Any questions or advice is not just welcome but appreciated. Thanks again.

Ghost

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GhostPGE For This Useful Post:

Herbitual (03-01-18), MR B-loom (03-01-18)