Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Two LED 300w lights for four plants?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Grow out what ya got, choose the best to clone and turn into a mother... takes out the low cbd factor and you know exactly what your getting everytime. This way you can run just 2 plants but you know they are they best of what ya got. And just carry on like this?

New Diary - Mephisto vs Fastbuds

check it out!
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966
    Okay cool that's a good plan. I was thinking best to have a mother plant this time round. How do I go about finding out percentages during the grow cycles? Can I test the plants during veg or should I wait til late flower to find out the cbd content? Not sure if I can take a clone/cutting from a plant that is in flowering stage or does it have to be from veg?

I remember seeing there's some online places you can send stuff to get em tested, do you know of any other ways to do this?

Thanks v much for the advice mate. Really helpful!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leohowe3 For This Useful Post:

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leohowe3 View Post
    Okay cool that's a good plan. I was thinking best to have a mother plant this time round. How do I go about finding out percentages during the grow cycles? Can I test the plants during veg or should I wait til late flower to find out the cbd content? Not sure if I can take a clone/cutting from a plant that is in flowering stage or does it have to be from veg?

I remember seeing there's some online places you can send stuff to get em tested, do you know of any other ways to do this?

Thanks v much for the advice mate. Really helpful!
    I know nothing about testing or how you would get it tested sorry, i would just got for the one that works the best.

You can clone from flower, will just need a lil longer to reveg from my understanding

Personally I would choose the one that works best lol sorry I can't be more helpful than that... atleast we got your plant numbers sorted and got a good idea how to keep the genes you like or work best for ya... should save cash on seeds too bro

check it out!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

leohowe3 (08-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Grow out what ya got, choose the best to clone and turn into a mother... takes out the low cbd factor and you know exactly what your getting everytime. This way you can run just 2 plants but you know they are they best of what ya got. And just carry on like this?

check it out!
    okay cool that sounds like a solid plan, honestly that's all been massively helpful. thanks very much for your help and time man
    Last edited by leohowe3; 08-01-18 at 07:22 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to leohowe3 For This Useful Post:

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leohowe3 View Post
    okay cool that sounds like a solid plan, honestly that's all been massively helpful. thanks very much for your help and time man
    My pleasure mate. Good vibes, good karma

Beat of luck to ya mun

check it out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3