Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HPS lighting - options for small space with sub-optimal ventilation!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,269 Times

Well that was a bit of an eye-opener I have to say! I've never seen a 12/12 grow before. Have I got this right, did he flip like after a couple of weeks or so? And got nearly 100g out of two smallish plants (one tiny one) pretty all under 12/12 with 150W HPS in a chest of drawers!

Can you remember much about the setup as the fella didn't do a comprehensive breakdown of all his stuff at the beginning? How big was the chest of drawers, and before he got the tent, when it was literally just in that smaller space? And what was in there, just light, a single circulating fan and the plants? No extraction or filter or anything? I'm intrigued now! Makes me pretty embarrassed about some of the yields I've done this last 12 months!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mysticjim For This Useful Post:

Hashhound (16-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mysticjim View Post
    Well that was a bit of an eye-opener I have to say! I've never seen a 12/12 grow before. Have I got this right, did he flip like after a couple of weeks or so? And got nearly 100g out of two smallish plants (one tiny one) pretty all under 12/12 with 150W HPS in a chest of drawers!

Can you remember much about the setup as the fella didn't do a comprehensive breakdown of all his stuff at the beginning? How big was the chest of drawers, and before he got the tent, when it was literally just in that smaller space? And what was in there, just light, a single circulating fan and the plants? No extraction or filter or anything? I'm intrigued now! Makes me pretty embarrassed about some of the yields I've done this last 12 months!
    Wondering the same mate, I think he said at the beginning that he had an extraction fan and then a fan inside too and maybe it was a passive intake?

Makes you wonder what the smallest space you could use hps in.

@MC You mentioned a 50x50, what was the height?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3