Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Canna coco

Thanks

Damn sorry that sucks, I’ve bought a few things from growell but I definitely won’t be getting my coco from them then. Thanks for the input herbsman
    been growing best part of a decade and still learning new things all the time!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tokingtoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-23)

Thanks

Hey guys got another quick question about canna coco so thought I’d just ask here rather than start a new thread for it. Before using the coco should I water with plain water and then light nutrients when the first true leaves come through and cal mag when needed probably closer to flower or should I water with light nutrients and a little cal mag? It’s just I’m reading conflicting things about this so I’m really unsure what to do and I’m about to start in the next day or so.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tokingtoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

no cal mag till later into veg or before flower.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-23), Tokingtoker (15-01-18)

Thanks

Ok cool thanks skunky I thought that may be the case with the cal mag, so what about watering a light nute solution before planting?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tokingtoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH_HERBSMAN View Post
    i bought some from growell and 2 bags were riddles with springtails
    hi mate. i currently have springtails in my coco bought cheap unbranded from a shop in my city. anyway i was really worried and done a thorough research on them and it turns out they only eat dead plant matter. so they actually eat the rotton stuff so dont worry about them they aren't doing any harm. there are thousands of species some grey some white they generally have 6 legs and are miniscule. i see them most easily when i drop in water and you can see them hopping it looks like theyre jumping but its a natural thing they do or some shit. anyway don't worry about springtails guys!!! they're the bugs you want if you're to have any, hope its a springtail. easily identified with the jumping. also if you stroke the coco with your finger and agitate them you can see them jump.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilikebigbuds For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-23), Valentina (31-03-18)

My House made of Hash. Huff and puff and I might let you in.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,375 Times

The amount of calmag required really depends on your background EC of your tap water since harder water contains more calcium but not as much magnesium.

There's no harm in having 0.2ec of calmag even early veg. As long as youre getting run off and washing out any build up then you're good.
    Cheers Dru!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greengiant For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-23)

Thanks

That depends, mostly I'd personally say that the good purchased soil and rainwater will contain all the plant need for an early stage and then the leaves will tell you what building stuff it is missing so you can add fertilizers. Sometimes you can regulate the excessive by pouring a bit more water. I would say that you don't really need to measure everything till the very last atom, in most cases just a good soil and pure water is all the lady needs, well along with light and warm of course and no pests

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2