Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Greenhouse Cheese Feminized DWC RECIRC Grow!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Can’t see much wrong mate I’m no expert but my roots have brown staining on them from the nutes. Like reds says only the funny smell is strange. I use silver bullet roots in my res. Says it stops 99.9% of root problems and it’s good for cleaning to think you can use it as a treatment or continually in the res like I do.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-04-18), redisiel (26-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger-bud View Post
    Can’t see much wrong mate I’m no expert but my roots have brown staining on them from the nutes. Like reds says only the funny smell is strange. I use silver bullet roots in my res. Says it stops 99.9% of root problems and it’s good for cleaning to think you can use it as a treatment or continually in the res like I do.
    Thank you sir!!!
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-04-18), Ginger-bud (26-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Look up some stuff called endosan its the same stuff but rebranded

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-04-18), Ginger-bud (27-04-18), redisiel (27-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Cheers british , just been having a look at it. Seems similar in price to silver bullet and has varying amounts of %silver I think there’s 3 , 5 , 20 and 50% silver. Not really sure what that means but looks to be used a lot in agriculture. Not cheap these bottles magical juices are they ! When my bottle runs out I’ll price up both Cos they are the same product eh.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-04-18), Love2grow28 (27-04-18), redisiel (27-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Cheers british , just been having a look at it. Seems similar in price to silver bullet and has varying amounts of %silver I think there’s 3 , 5 , 20 and 50% silver. Not really sure what that means but looks to be used a lot in agriculture. Not cheap these bottles magical juices are they ! When my bottle runs out I’ll price up both Cos they are the same product eh.
    Make the lacto you lazy fucker!!!
    Morning lads
    Redz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-04-18), Ginger-bud (27-04-18), Love2grow28 (27-04-18), tom222 (27-04-18)

Thanks

Well people today has been some what a successful day,

My 48 hour flush with ph out or range seem to work wonders as there all purple and beautiful today maybe that had something to do with it be 13c last night, won't he letting it get that low again don't worry today was my day for sorting it all,

I moved the slow plant to the front as it little and the big one was getting squashed against the tent and we don't not want bud rot so moved back one I cleaned all the pots and everything, moved my fan higher also leafs are light green so it used stored Nutes as planned,

And it had a hour or so air bath so would of loved that, all the parts that where not getting light now are getting light,

I had some root stim left was buzzing about that added in, I mixed the silicone properly as advised by you wonderful people lol,

So now they have a fresh feed less than half strength said 3.5 per litre I done 1ml per litre of base nutes added radical roots, 30m of cal mag, 70ml silicone as I have soft water, 70ml heavy Harvest bud booster, and I have Ec between 1.4 1.6 I know guys said 1.2 this is best I could get it with what I needed even a low doses. I'm happy with 1.4 as there starving now should give them a good boost now,

Smell is becoming a problem the street stinks haha to poor to afford a filter this time round lol.

Just got my loupe so put some thric pics up very soon peace and pray my ph rises and don't fall haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-04-18), GEORGE (27-04-18), Ginger-bud (27-04-18)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14