Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenhouse Cheese Feminized DWC RECIRC Grow!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

I’m in, good luck mate and I agree on the chiller for a nice smooth magical journey 23.5 is pushing it and it’s only going to get warmer
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (11-01-18), GEORGE (11-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    i will tag along for this one as well ....... sorry if i sound stupid ( new to this and if ya dont ask , ya dont know )
    what are the pebble things? is there soil under them and do the pebble things feed the plants ?
    thanks
    they are clay balls/pebbles,, just a medium to grow in.
    doesnt feed at all
    they are held in a net pot to support the plant and the roots dangle into a chamber where the nutrient solution is
    DWC look around the hydro section buddy for different hydroponic methods
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-18), Love2grow28 (11-01-18)

farmshop Guest

I'm in Love2grow. We all love a cheese 😆 good luck 🌱🌳

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-18), Love2grow28 (11-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    i will tag along for this one as well ....... sorry if i sound stupid ( new to this and if ya dont ask , ya dont know )
    what are the pebble things? is there soil under them and do the pebble things feed the plants ?
    thanks
    Hi and not a problem I like to help they are Hydroton clay pebbles, and no soil just a Rockwool cube that was pre soaked in a mild very mild ph’d nutrient solution, they hold air and also water so yeah they do feed the roots but water needs to be half way up the net pot, but you must have an air stone running or you will drown them, keep any soil as far away from hydro as possible, hope that helps, if you need any more help just holla homie.

Peace ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-18)

Thanks

Peace ✌️

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Love2grow I have a quick question why do you have the water level near the top of the net pot and if so why’s the need for top feeding. Asking the question as I’ve grown for years in dwc buckets and never had the water that high . Always kept the water level a inch or two just under the net pot 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

12. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Love2grow I have a quick question why do you have the water level near the top of the net pot and if so why’s the need for top feeding. Asking the question as I’ve grown for years in dwc buckets and never had the water that high . Always kept the water level a inch or two just under the net pot 😃🇬🇧

Because I grew from seed and they didn’t have roots when they went in, I was hand feeding but was to long so topped it up, high I have markers on my res pot and it’s at top marker just until roots come out of the bottom of the net pot then going to drop it,

I take it yours had roots established sorry should of made it more clear and the pebbles only feed when the water is up to the Rockwool, thanks for joining me nice to see everyone here should be a ride. Peace ✌️

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

British green (11-01-18), GEORGE (11-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

It depends on how I was going but even when I started with seeds in a inch cube I’d only allow the water to a inch of the net pot and just let the bubbles touch the bottom of the net pot just allowing it to dampen the pebbles which in turn let the roots come searching for the water. I’ve found if the net pot gets to wet the roots come on slowly and take ages to get into the water. What’s your roots looking like now.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-18), Love2grow28 (11-01-18), redisiel (11-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    It depends on how I was going but even when I started with seeds in a inch cube I’d only allow the water to a inch of the net pot and just let the bubbles touch the bottom of the net pot just allowing it to dampen the pebbles which in turn let the roots come searching for the water. I’ve found if the net pot gets to wet the roots come on slowly and take ages to get into the water. What’s your roots looking like now.

Hi my roots ain’t even out the net pot yet, after just reading your post it clicked makes sense might lower it but when I had it low at first they where drying out so that why i topped it up, I have read that everywhere about bottom of net pot then I’ve read half way on a few. Peace ✌️

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

British green (07-03-18)

Thanks

Hey peeps i have dropped the water level and the nutes are flashing 200 - 300, probs to just use plain water starting tomorrow as one or 2 is the roots slightly off coloured, and add a touch of root stim get them roots popping,

How ever certain things where bugging me Rockwool was 2 wet and to high in the pebbles, so I have lowered all the cubes further down to my and directed the roots toward the bottom, I changed light schedule to 18/6 will be on during night as temp will drop dramatically, going to try let the Rockwool dry out a bit but now there Lower probs water themselves,

Hope you guys are still following strong, should all begin to kick off soon, I’m looking forward to it let’s do thisssssss peace ✌️, got some S5 haze to blaze so about to get baked.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (14-01-18)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast