Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenhouse Cheese Feminized DWC RECIRC Grow!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Careful you don’t burn the little ladies getting them wet mate make sure they don’t go straight back under a warm light
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Careful you don’t burn the little ladies getting them wet mate make sure they don’t go straight back under a warm light
    Redz
    It’s all good mate I’m using a cfl can’t burn them if it wanted haha I have a fan blowing to bulb at full speed and I sprayed the leaves and I like foliage feeding for humidity purposes, thanks for the heads up thou buddy but I’m on it I shake them off also just to make sure and the light is off for 6 hours once I come out, appreciate your comment thou, peace ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (14-01-18)

Thanks

Default Greenhouse Cheese Feminized DWC RECIRC Grow!

Update!

Hello my fellow stoners and growers alike ,

Yeah my temps are good, I just drained the full lot pull it all apart and reset everything up from scratch clean all pots ect as best I could in small space, there was brown residue on bottom of pots and on air lines,

I take it that is just nutrient residue as the plant start was brown? Any ideas peeps sure that’s what it is not slimy sure it’s nutrients,

I prepared some fresh water over 24hours ago, added liquid oxygen 1ml litre, liquid oxygen 1ml litre and snoops radical roots 1ml litre, ph to 5.5 - 5.6, EC 0.4 PPM 200, and water is now only minimal way below net pot but popping of bubbles just touches bottom,

Sure I had it to high and RECIRC lines where pouring into net pot sorted that now, hoping they pick up now, still not root out the bottom that’s really stressing me out, when you think I will see some roots, time wise, surely this time next week if I ain’t got roots out the bottom somethings up?,

Thanks to everyone chiming in, I see ya’ll it’s much appreciated my worldwide homies,

Here’s some pics from today, and yes I know there wet, I foliage feed with snoops radical roots to try help, they won’t burn CFL lol,

Peace out ✌️ stay medicated.

Love2grow28

w[/QUOTE]

Love2grow28 over and out!

“You can go into any drugstore in any city in the nation and you’ll find any drug you want, and they will be more addictive and worse for you than cannabis, Woody Harrelson”
    Last edited by Love2grow28; 19-01-18 at 10:20 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (19-01-18)

Thanks

Oh yeah I’m feeling good about this now,

Check on them this morning and net pots are just a little bit wet, can see the bubbles popping and just spraying little bits of water just feels right now,

Feel like I could just leave it a weekend and come back to it Monday and see if I have roots, couple looking really good other couple not so I’m confident they will pick up, ppm 200 and EC 0.4, ph 5.5 and temps bang on so pics from today, 1 day difference between pics above and the ones below, enjoy hope everyone is still following, just me guys once roots emerge we will all need to hold onto our seats , cause she will take off (I hope),

Lesson definitely learn for overwatering, less is more even with water levels live by that lol,

Peace hope you guys are enjoying my grow, I love posting and keeping you guys informed, just can’t wait to see some monster buds and beautiful looking trees ✌️.

Love2grow28 over and out!

“You can go into any drugstore in any city in the nation and you’ll find any drug you want, and they will be more addictive and worse for you than cannabis, Woody Harrelson”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (19-01-18)

Thanks

I’d be raising my ph a bit personally brother. Looking good so far though sir.
    Atb
    Redz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (19-01-18)

Thanks

You want your res temps 19° freeze some pop bottle's or chiller otherwise pythium will colonize ? Beneficial bacteria has little affects in UK tap water

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Growmaster View Post
    You want your res temps 19° freeze some pop bottle's or chiller otherwise pythium will colonize ? Beneficial bacteria has little affects in UK tap water
    I disagree all my grows are done with beneficial microbes mate, water or soil. But a chiller will make life easier unless your willing to keep inoculating the water and medium. And the res temps are 19.1 mate
    Blessings
    Redz

Thanks

Used bacteria with good results in RO water , never seen much difference in pre-filtered water ? That chlorine always manages to keep UK tap water safe to our home traveling lots of miles so always under the belief that chlorine can't detect good or bad water pathogens my mistake maybe.
    Used great white and alike that contain bacillus
    Last edited by Growmaster; 19-01-18 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Growmaster;1070721581]Used bacteria with good results in RO water , never seen much difference in pre-filtered water ? That chlorine always manages to keep UK tap water safe to our home traveling lots of miles so always under the belief that chlorine can't detect good or bad water pathogens my mistake maybe.
    Used great white and alike that contain bacillus[/QUOTE
    Well I know there’s bacteria that’ll survive on chlorine lol, but yes the bacillus in great white Is generally what I make and use in my reservoirs, It’s lacto bacillus(lab)
    Blessings
    Redz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (19-01-18)

Thanks

Got roots coming through now and I had a nightmare emergency happy, I flooded my grow room,

When I was in there the previous day looking for 1 clay pebble feel in to 2 back pots, tried to get it I couldn’t so left it, BIG MISTAKE, is a RECIRC system so as I was doing whatever the pebbles had been come stuck in holes for tubing causing a blockage and the whole system flooded out the top of one for my plants 🌱, wasn’t best impressed spend the most part of yesterday cleaning up, but back up and running now and I’m on the base nutes now so let’s hope she takes off peace ✌️

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (25-01-18)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast