Thread: Super soils

Thanks

Default Super soils

Evening people ,

I will be starting a new grow fairly soon and I want to buy a soil with everything I need already in it (super soil) as it's called.

Does any place sell this in uk?

Apologies if this has already been answered but I can't find it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baron_greenback For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-18), Ironman (11-01-18), redisiel (12-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by baron_greenback View Post
    Evening people ,

I will be starting a new grow fairly soon and I want to buy a soil with everything I need already in it (super soil) as it's called.

Hi mate, not something I've heard of before. I use plant magic soil + myself, along with the bio canna nutrient range.

I've not got massive amounts of growing experience but I wouldn't like a soil that says it has everything you need in it already. Only because every plant has different wants and needs. Therefore adding nutrients when the plant needs it will give you perfect results.

I've seen lots of people using bio bizz all mix soil but all I've seen is problems with it😔

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

baron_greenback (11-01-18), GEORGE (11-01-18), ggotch (12-01-18)

Thanks

Cheers for the reply. I've seen lots of these soils available in the u.s.a but I can't afford the shipping costs.

I have seen threads about mixing your own soils on this site. This is what I want but pre mixed so I dont have to source all the elements individualy .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baron_greenback For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-18), Ironman (11-01-18), redisiel (11-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Cheers for the reply. I've seen lots of these soils available in the u.s.a but I can't afford the shipping costs.

I have seen threads about mixing your own soils on this site. This is what I want but pre mixed so I dont have to source all the elements individualy .
    I've just had a search about, I found this stuff on Amazon, UK based too. unfortunately it's out of stock at the minute. But I copied the description of it for you. Let me know if your interested and I'll PM you the link mukka. 😉

This is the description;

Description

WE ARE NOT A "SUPERSOIL" our system is much different from the basic super soil systems. THERE IS NOTHING YOU WILL EVER DO other than plant your genetics, water with PH 6.5 OXYGENATED water from the day you plant till the day you harvest...NEVER EVER ADD A SINGLE THING TO YOUR WATER EVER JUST USE PLAIN WATER. Pull your plant when your trichromes turn or fan leaves have fully yellowed. The Price listed is for 5lbs. of Hot Soil, each grow container requires 1lb of Hot Soil for every Gallon of grow space. (ex. 3 gallon grow pot requires 3lbs Hot Soil) 5 gallon grow can veg for up to 4 months + full flower 3 gallon grow can veg for up to 2 months + full flower Kind Soil "Hot Soil" is a fully amended soil that has every single nutrient, sugar, myco, bacteria even down to probiotics, that your plant will EVER need. From the day you plant your seedling/cutting until the day you harvest your plant all you will ever do is water with PH correct OXYGENATED water. Please view our photos for a better explanation of our product and how it works. We recommend using a ph of 6.5 but the range of 6.2-6.8 is a safe range for your medical soil grow. WE PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER GROW HEALTHIER, STRONGER, MORE FLAVORFUL PLANTS WITH ANY OTHER SYSTEM!! WE ARE TRULY 100% ORGANIC FROM START TO FINISH YOUR PLANTS NEVER TOUCH CHEMICALS EVER!

Hope this helps.😉

ADMIN, sorry if this is not aloud, if you want me to delete it, let me know. 😁

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

baron_greenback (11-01-18), British green (12-01-18), GEORGE (11-01-18), M_C (11-01-18), redisiel (11-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Evening people ,

Check out Donmitch’s grows and I’m sure you will like what you see . He hardly feeds the plants anything and just pours water through them and away they go . He uses two types of soil plagron light mix and then house and garden batmix. The plants can almost go all the way with only a little foliar feed of cal/mag and the feeds of molasses 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

baron_greenback (11-01-18), GEORGE (11-01-18), ggotch (12-01-18), Ironman (11-01-18), redisiel (11-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Yep you’ll need to build it yourself to go water only, that’s what I do in raised bed.
    Like British green says above that’ll be the closest you’ll get to super soil. If I’m honest the super soil thing is rubbish really because you get exactly what you need with a quarter of the amount of inputs and you know exactly where your inputs are sourced from.
    Super soil was something sub cool started in the USA years back. I’ll pm you a very interesting read and it’ll help you build a fucking super soil of your own brother
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

baron_greenback (12-01-18), British green (12-01-18), GEORGE (11-01-18), ggotch (12-01-18), Ironman (12-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Actually, I think that's a great idea. I've got some smaller grow bags on the way that I can throw in the mix as an experiment. Think it'd be ok to just run more of the same beans, or wait and run clones to see? I wonder what differences in root growth we'd see using clones vs beans with both big pot and small pot methods?
    Imho seeds will always do better than clones, I think it’s that tap root the seeds get that the clones don’t, with these kind of methods ie no till, water only I will always say a bigger pot is always best I’d say a minimum of 15 gallons for best results, don’t get me wrong 29 liter pots was about the biggest I went other than the bed
    Blessings
    Redz

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

baron_greenback (12-01-18), British green (12-01-18), GEORGE (12-01-18), ggotch (12-01-18)