Thread: First time grower in Coco Coir...Confused about nutrient schedule!!!

Thanks

Default First time grower in Coco Coir...Confused about nutrient schedule!!!

Hi All,
    So this is my first ever grow and I am using Canna Coco Coir professional plus as my medium. I have 1 CBD Crew Mango Haze and 1 Auto Northern lights.

I germinated the seeds and planted them into 6cm Fibre pots on the 10/01 and placed them in my 60x60x150cm grow tent, with a Viparspectra 300W LED light, 24inches away.

I have only watered them once so far, with P.H suitable water and and did the 18/6 cycle.

I have been looking at a lot of articles and advice online and I am finding it hard to find information with regards to nutrients.

I have the Canna A&B, as well as the Calimag.

When do I start using the nutrients for the plants? e.g. straight away or until the plant has gown a bit.

How much should be used during each stage of the growth? e.g. how much for the seedling/veg/bloom stages and how long for?

How often should I feed the plants nutrients?

How often should you water?

At the moment I know it has only been about a day, but i was also wandering when do I switch my carbon filter and fan on. Do i do it now, or wait until the plant grows abit.

One more thing once the plant starts growing, what size pots should i transplant to?

I know some of these questions may have been answered before, but I would appreacite advice or a good schedule for the nutrients.

I appreciate the help.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coco2712 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-18), Greengrass (25-01-18)

MrChedHead Guest

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...trients-how-to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Blue (11-01-18), Coco2712 (13-01-18), GEORGE (11-01-18), Greengrass (25-01-18), M_C (11-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Coco2712 (13-01-18), Greengrass (25-01-18)

Thanks

hi just start with 1mm per ltr for the first week and as soon as they start shotting up which will take about 1/2 weeks start using 2mm per ltr you rarely have to use full strenth canna nuts up to 3 mm per ltr is good and if you look at the plants they will tell you when they are hungry. ive been growing many years with canna nuts and never had a problem just take it slow you can always give them more and only give them 5mm per ltr of cal/mag each feed thats plenty. hope this helps laters

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Green girls For This Useful Post:

Coco2712 (21-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Green girls View Post
    hi just start with 1mm per ltr for the first week and as soon as they start shotting up which will take about 1/2 weeks start using 2mm per ltr you rarely have to use full strenth canna nuts up to 3 mm per ltr is good and if you look at the plants they will tell you when they are hungry. ive been growing many years with canna nuts and never had a problem just take it slow you can always give them more and only give them 5mm per ltr of cal/mag each feed thats plenty. hope this helps laters
    sounds like you following the bottle. i dont no any1 who needs to use AB at 3ml litre... i no i dont! am sorry but the advice is a little missguided for someone who been growing many years.

forget calmag in the feed full stop and use it as foliar spray, 5ml cal to litre fml will just end up full of salts in the media

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (25-01-18)