Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which base nutrients or organic fertilisers for soil grows indoors

Thanks

i get ya, id def do autos in that space they rarely get really tall unless you get one of the ones with NBA genetics

2. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

Valentina (12-01-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

get reliable seeds from a good breeder,
    the highest watts you can manage to control in your very limited space ''extraction & air movement''

get good root development,

then the rate of the n-p-k will do exactly as it should,
    feed without burning...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

redisiel (12-01-18), Valentina (12-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Dr T.L. Senn wrote a book and you can grow plants on seaweed alone, there’s only a certain amount of nutrients/minerals any plant can take and a bit of knowledge/reading will allow you to feed the plants exactly what they need.
    I will be the first here to tell you that you don’t even need the grow shop because a lot of my plant food comes from the same shops I eat from, we’re all on a whole food plant based diet here yes even the canna now.
    Imho advanced nutrients are the biggest cunts out there, there’s enough info on dave there and there marketing that’s put me off there overpriced fucking bottled sprouted seed tea they wanna charge £100 a bottle for and I can make for fucking £3.50 with fucking any fucking seed available.
    Atb
    Redz
    Last edited by redisiel; 12-01-18 at 06:21 AM.
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (12-01-18), Valentina (12-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Dr T.L. Senn wrote a book and you can grow plants on seaweed alone, there’s only a certain amount of nutrients/minerals any plant can take and a bit of knowledge/reading will allow you to feed the plants exactly what they need.
    Thanks. I'm going to look that up. A stable ecosystem sustains itself by the power of the sun, and it's not like anyone goes into a forest and fertilises it!

I will be the first here to tell you that you don’t even need the grow shop because a lot of my plant food comes from the same shops I eat from, we’re all on a whole food plant based diet here yes even the canna now.
    Wow, something to aspire to!

Imho advanced nutrients are the biggest cunts out there, there’s enough info on dave there and there marketing that’s put me off there overpriced fucking bottled sprouted seed tea they wanna charge £100 a bottle for and I can make for fucking £3.50 with fucking any fucking seed available.
    Atb
    Redz
    LOL, yeah. I can tell there is more marketing and hype in AN's products than there is science. But probably that is also why I am drawn to them - they touch the heart of that 14-year-old inside me!

Someday-oneday I hope to get to live near the sea again and perhaps then and only then I will be able to have natural seaweed and make compost with it. Until then, to the shops I go.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

biocanna has just 4 products, bio rhizotonic, bio vega, bio flores and bio boost, I have a soft water supply and need to add calcium and magnesium, i'm losing the organic because i'm using cal/mag till I get the hang of the amount of powdered eggs shells I need, bio boost is expensive but worth every penny I come to realise.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Valentina (13-01-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2