Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is this normal??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coco2712 View Post
    Thankyou!

How often do you feed them? and when they enter the veg and flower stage what do you up it to and what else do you use?

Sorry for all the questions I hope you don't mind
    I don’t mind at all were all here to help, i assume your using coco by the looks of it ?? I give a watering every other day and i start my plants in airpots. I slowly increase my e.c over the weeks maybe 0.1 e.c every 7-10 days i just go on how they look really. I have only ever gone to about 1.6 ec and during flower i use big bud and overdrive
    Hope this helps

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    i`d half the amount of ferts your using bach....i`d be using 1 ml of a+b tops atm possibly less !!!! ewe wanna aim for a CF of .8 total imo. good luck
    Bach 😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

British green (13-01-18), Captain Beefheart (13-01-18)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (1).jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	355372

It mean to be going to the side?? not sure if I am over watering.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coco2712 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (1).jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	355372

It mean to be going to the side?? not sure if I am over watering.
    Looks to be going towards the light which is fine if you can get airpots it will be hard to overwater

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nugsrus For This Useful Post:

Coco2712 (15-01-18), Polo (15-01-18)

Thanks

How are they looking today?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

10ml AB to 5litres feckin hell mukka, thats 2ml per litre at that stage its stupidly high.
    they dont need feed for 1st week when they break through the coco, only water and root stim ph 5.8.

they once they get little bigger and slightly start to pale go 0.2 EC above your background ec. so for example your tap water is EC 0.4 then start your 1st feed off at 0.6EC including AB.

in easier terms they shudnt be on more than 0.25ml AB to litre at this early stage, Use rhizotonic at 2ml per litre.

you dont need drench coco every when they this young every 2 - 3 days, you want the roots searching. much later on every day will be needed.
    Keep temps and RH high at this stage also,

check this link out all you need to know is here, read , read and read a little more https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-And-Nutrients
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 15-01-18 at 12:59 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (15-01-18), Greengrass (15-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    How are they looking today?

I think they are doing okay.For some reason can't upload a photo at the moment.

Thanks

[QUOTE=joker_the_smoker;1070719427]10ml AB to 5litres feckin hell mukka, thats 2ml per litre at that stage its stupidly high.
    they dont need feed for 1st week when they break through the coco, only water and root stim ph 5.8.

they once they get little bigger and slightly start to pale go 0.2 EC above your background ec. so for example your tap water is EC 0.4 then start your 1st feed off at 0.6EC including AB.

in easier terms they shudnt be on more than 0.25ml AB to litre at this early stage, Use rhizotonic at 2ml per litre.

you dont need drench coco every when they this young every 2 - 3 days, you want the roots searching. much later on every day will be needed.

check this link out all you need to know is here, read , read and read a little more

Yes lesson learnt....luckily I only used it once! I will check out the link. Cheers for the help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nugsrus View Post
    I don’t mind at all were all here to help, i assume your using coco by the looks of it ?? I give a watering every other day and i start my plants in airpots. I slowly increase my e.c over the weeks maybe 0.1 e.c every 7-10 days i just go on how they look really. I have only ever gone to about 1.6 ec and during flower i use big bud and overdrive
    Hope this helps
    Cheers for the help!

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    10ml AB to 5litres feckin hell mukka, thats 2ml per litre at that stage its stupidly high.

check this link out all you need to know is here, read , read and read a little more https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-And-Nutrients
    What he said^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2