Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newbie needing help to set up please

Thanks

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=34035

Might be helpful mate if on budget, also have a spare carbon filter I used on a tent grow (16 weeks usage) you can have you're in UK just cover postage. Just drop pm

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heman For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (16-01-18), KieranH (15-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KieranH View Post
    Thanks for the replies lads, just looking at what I can get away with space wise. I see full set ups for about £200 but really don’t have that kind of money to shell out at one time but also want to start growing soon as possible lol
    No need to rush it man, you will just end up spending twice. Get it bit by bit if you have to. If you're getting a set up like tent, filter, fan watch out what you buy.. I bought a filter and fan set up and had to change the filter in flower to a rhino pro because it started to smell straight away. You definitely dont want to go cheap on that, the fan i got in that kit still works now though so it ended up not being that bad. You will be so much more happier with it all if you just take ya time and buy the right stuff. People on here will be able to help you with the different parts you need. One thing you can do is wait a couple weeks to get a filter because you wont need it for the first few. So if you really dont want to wait buy yourself the tent and a few bits then get the filter after a couple, My plants never usually smell bad until about 2 weeks into flower so you could even get away with 3-4 weeks but its pushing it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

KieranH (15-01-18)

Thanks

Cheers heman I tried to message you but I need a post count of 20 lol. I seen that thread before and it looks awesome

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

buy cheap buy twice, id advise ya to buy the nessasary bits n bobs over a few months if ya cant afford to drain yer wallet in one go, then once you have everything then pop yer seeds in!
    if you start without the bits you need youll only be wasting your time n energy into growing a very low yield or even killing the plant outright.
    have a good look about the stealth grows n note the equipment, or even better get a tent like the guys suggested, ther was a fella on here who blagged an inspection visit by quickly removing his plants lights n filter n hung up a load of clothes in his growtent, said it was a clothes drying room got away with it n all!
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

Thanks

Just message when you have enough. Thats it 6" rhyno think it's 24" long liturally perfect size for a tent had no smell when using it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heman For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (16-01-18), KieranH (15-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

kind offer man
    you will be better going this route buddy as that space is soooo limited
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

KieranH (17-01-18)

Thanks

Yeah this is the route I'm thinking mate, read a few more diy grows but just seems a headache tbh lol so just do t the best I can I think

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KieranH For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (17-01-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2