Thread: First grow shopping list 5 x 5 hydroponic LED tent help

Thanks

Default First grow shopping list 5 x 5 hydroponic LED tent help

So this is what I came up with researching for a week I need to cut costs though so any suggestions for different products btw I live by the equator so our problem here is heat and high humidity. P.S. I copied and pasted this from amazon sorry for the stuff with underlines and different colors for some reason the forum won't let me properly change the format. TY.

Grow Tent:
    Apollo Horticulture 60”x60”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing

Lights:
    2 x Morsen 2000W Double Chips LED Grow Light Full Spectrum 200x10W Grow Lamp for Greenhouse Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Flower (10w Leds)

100 Watt UVA UVB Mercury Vapor Bulb / Lamp / Light for Reptile and Amphibian Use - Excellent UVA UVB Reptile Light / Reptile Bulb

Measuring and testing units:
    PH Meter with Automatic Calibration, 7Pros High Accuracy Pen Type Water Quality Tester, 6 pH Buffer Powder Packets, Best Tool for Testing PH of Fish Tank, Pool, Pond, Kombucha, Wine and Drinking Water

AcuRite 00613 Humidity Monitor with Indoor Thermometer, Digital Hygrometer and Humidity Gauge Indicator

HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Total Dissolved Solids Tester, 0-5000 ppm TDS Range, 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy (Magnetic Body)

HM Digital 1000ppm TDS Calibration Solution

Grow medium:
    HTG Supply Bubble Brothers 6-Site DWC Hydroponic System

Hydroponic nutrients:
    General Hydroponics FloraGro, FloraBloom, FloraMicro Combo Fertilizer set + 1oz Rapidstart (Quarts)

General Hydroponics CALiMAGic Quart

Botanicare LIQUID KARMA Plant Growth Enhancer Supplement 0.1-0.1-0.5 Formula, 1-Quart

Botanicare HYDROGUARD Bacillus Root Inoculant, 1-Quart

Miscelanous:
    Grower's Edge Green Twist Tie Dispenser w/ Cutter - 164 ft (6/Cs)

Zip Ties, 500 Pcs Adjustable Durable Self locking Black Nylon Zip Cable Ties for Home Office Garage Workshop Heavy Duty

3 x Apollo Horticulture GLRP18 Pair of 1/8" Adjustable Grow Light Rope Hanger w/ Improved Metal Internal Gears

TERAPUMP TRHD03 2D Battery Operated Liquid, Gas, Water Transfer Pump w/Auto-Stop System (Leak protection)and Buzzer

Automation:
    Autopilot TM01015 Analog Grounded Timer, 1725W, 15A, 15 Minute On/Off, 24 Hour15 Grounded Timer, 15 Amp, 1725 Watt

Urban Farmer Weekly 7 Day Programmable Dual Outlet Digital Timer

Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor

Grozone Control TP3 High Temperature Shut-Off Tempstat

Temperature and humidity control:
    hOmeLabs 9 Gallon (70 Pint) Dehumidifier Energy Star Safe Mid Size Portable Dehumidifiers for Basements Large Rooms up to 4000 Sq Ft with Fan Wheels and Drain Hose Outlet to Remove Odor and Allergens

Scent control:
    Phresh 701005 Carbon Air Filter, 6 by 16-Inch, 400 CFM

Active Air 400 CFM Inline Fan, 6-Inch

iPower 6 Inch 25 Feet Air Ducting Dryer Vent Hose for HVAC Ventilation, 2 Clamps included

Active Air ACSC Duct Fan Speed Adjuster

Drying and curing:
    Boveda 62-Percent RH 2-Way Humidity Control, 8 gram - 10 Pack

Caliber IV Digital Hygromter by Western Humidor

SHINE HAI Professional Hand Pruner Bypass Pruning Shears with Safety Lock, Tree Trimmers Secateurs, Garden Shears, Clippers for the Garden

Fiskars Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip

Carson MicroBrite Plus 60x-120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope (MM-300)

Cloning and seedling:
    General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Replacement Plugs 50 count

Cloning Kit: Cut Kit Tray 11" x 21", 72 Cell Tray, Humidity Dome 7.5", Rapid Rooter 50 Plugs, Clonex Rooting Gel 100 ml + Twin Canaries Chart

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariano Gomes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-01-18)

Thanks

bump up please help

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariano Gomes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Sounds like a good system you have there. I have had one of those Morseon 2400W once, and love it. Just remember there is a 10 Plant limit when you grow on this site. Don't know what help you need, sounds like you have every thing. Just put up some pictures and start a diary, and you will get all the help you need. Good luck, and happy growing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Sounds like a good system you have there. I have had one of those Morseon 2400W once, and love it. Just remember there is a 10 Plant limit when you grow on this site. Don't know what help you need, sounds like you have every thing. Just put up some pictures and start a diary, and you will get all the help you need. Good luck, and happy growing.
    oh... now that got me confused hahaha on another forum they said I would need a chiller for the reservoir and I need at least 50w per sq foot of actual wall watts for china LEDs but if I am going for a cob setup it could go down to 35w per sq foot so I was thinking of changing the lights with either of these 2 lights I think they are basically the same but the one on amazon has a 3 year warranty both have epistar cobs what would you think would be better 2x of the 2400w morsens or one of these cobs? Someone else was saying as well to go for quantum boards.... Didn't know growing a plant would be this complicated lol

Amazon product description $399:
    Morsen MAX12 Super Bright led grow Light 3600W with On Off Dimmer Switch

Aliexpress product description $304:
    1PCS Max COB Full Spectrum 3600W Led Grow Light AC85-265V Indoor Flower Veg Hydroponics System Plant LED Lamps Superior Yield#40

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Hi that 3600w unit uses 540 watts from the wall so 25 square feet is stretching the light out. Have you got the PAR data sheet?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Total Dissolved Solids Tester, 0-5000 ppm TDS Range, 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy (Magnetic Body)

HM Digital 1000ppm TDS Calibration Solution
    Get an EC meter mate, you'll just run around in ever decreasing circles trying to figure out a TDS meter....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Hi that 3600w unit uses 540 watts from the wall so 25 square feet is stretching the light out. Have you got the PAR data sheet?
    I can't seem to find the par data anywhere..... just recommended distance in each stage of the plants cycle. But in any case do you have par data I can follow to know a lights quality?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Get an EC meter mate, you'll just run around in ever decreasing circles trying to figure out a TDS meter....
    Ok I will change that on this list thank you very much!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariano Gomes For This Useful Post:

M_C (18-01-18)