Thread: Can you do a perpetual harvest set-up using dwc?

Thanks

Default Can you do a perpetual harvest set-up using dwc?

If so how many tents and how would the cycles look?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

I had 2 tents 1 had my bubbler for starting seedlings and getting roots then 1 for growing.

However the timing is very hard to get right if your space limited. The which I was.

I'd recommend half space of your main tent as the secondary and then youd have maybe a crop every 2-3 months depending on train

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    I had 2 tents 1 had my bubbler for starting seedlings and getting roots then 1 for growing.

However the timing is very hard to get right if your space limited. The which I was.

I'd recommend half space of your main tent as the secondary and then youd have maybe a crop every 2-3 months depending on train
    thanks bro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Gomes View Post
    thanks bro
    No problem. When my plants enter enter week 6 of flower after I've flipped so not true flower then I used to pop my next beans.

I had 2 different bubbler systems for the size of plants that could hold them until a month old or so.but sometimes a strain finishes way too late and you end up stressing over it!

If your drying in a tent aswell you need to factor that in.

My 2nd tent wasn't big enough to dry in so I dried in main tent.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    No problem. When my plants enter enter week 6 of flower after I've flipped so not true flower then I used to pop my next beans.

I had 2 different bubbler systems for the size of plants that could hold them until a month old or so.but sometimes a strain finishes way too late and you end up stressing over it!

If your drying in a tent aswell you need to factor that in.

My 2nd tent wasn't big enough to dry in so I dried in main tent.
    do you have a link to a premade bubbler cloner system for cheap or how to diy?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Gomes View Post
    do you have a link to a premade bubbler cloner system for cheap or how to diy?
    Bucket or box black with a lid.

Cut holes in the top the size of your net pots

Drill a hole in the side for the air stone piping.

Put pipe into hole and connect your airstone.

Fill water half way and turn air pump on.

If the bottom of the bet pots are wet through lower the water level they should have a light dusting of water on the bottom for best effect.

I've got a thread somewhere I'll try find it

Thanks

Not much to show but here's my empty one.