Thread: I’m a bit worried,HELP

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Red face I’m a bit worried,HELP

Right I just picked off a single flower pod on my chemdawg that has a week left on 12/12,when dissecting it I found a very tiny seed,should I be worried or is this normal,any advice would be great.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Flower pod???? By this i am guessin you mean a bud. Shit that might even be the proper term..... With a week left there aint shit your gunna do to change anything at this point anyways. At this point you just cross your fingers that she isnt rampant with seeds. Likely if its only one plant she hermied at some point, and did a little self pollinating. It happens, just hope that its not too much. Best of luck bro!
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (17-01-18), GEORGE (19-01-18), Hippy Crack (17-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    Flower pod???? By this i am guessin you mean a bud. Shit that might even be the proper term..... With a week left there aint shit your gunna do to change anything at this point anyways. At this point you just cross your fingers that she isnt rampant with seeds. Likely if its only one plant she hermied at some point, and did a little self pollinating. It happens, just hope that its not too much. Best of luck bro!
    Ha ha no not the whole bud just a single flower pod that I picked from a bud,like I say I cut it open with a Stanley blade and found what looks like a tiny seed it’s jus a speck and is soft and green.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-18), Hippy Crack (17-01-18)

Thanks

Been pulling bits off for a week and having a few testers and not seen a seed yet.oh and the word I was looking for was calyx
    Last edited by Benson123; 17-01-18 at 05:34 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-18), Hippy Crack (17-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

It will take at least 2 weeks or more for seeds to start forming inside the calyx mate. If you got a week to go then just keep plucking them off as you go.

I've managed nearly 3 weeks before. I saw what looked like a seed forming in the calyx and removed it and chopped it up like you did. I could just about see it was a seed. 3 weeks later I chopped after plucking as I went along. I had 5 or 6 hard calyx, in just over 6 oz of dry weed. Didn't even notice it.😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (17-01-18), GEORGE (19-01-18), Hippy Crack (17-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

I've had a totally random seed before in like 15oz of bud which I find weird maybe more than one occasion but that's ok I guess.

But I did some lemon kush before and it was absolutely horrific, there was literally thousands.

I hope it's just a random bud for your sake......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (17-01-18), GEORGE (19-01-18), Ironman (17-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    It will take at least 2 weeks or more for seeds to start forming inside the calyx mate. If you got a week to go then just keep plucking them off as you go.

I've managed nearly 3 weeks before. I saw what looked like a seed forming in the calyx and removed it and chopped it up like you did. I could just about see it was a seed. 3 weeks later I chopped after plucking as I went along. I had 5 or 6 hard calyx, in just over 6 oz of dry weed. Didn't even notice it.��

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.
    thanks for the advice ,yeah not even a week to go no so I’ll be sweeeet.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-18), Ironman (17-01-18)