Thread: White pistils

Thanks

Default White pistils

Ey ups got a quick question. Is it normal for plants 5 week into flower to be still throwing loads of white pistils out all over? Overall looking really good but seem to be throwing new pistils on top of existing pistils if that makes sense? Thanks man

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Harrycropper For This Useful Post:

Ironman (17-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Harrycropper View Post
    Ey ups got a quick question. Is it normal for plants 5 week into flower to be still throwing loads of white pistils out all over? Overall looking really good but seem to be throwing new pistils on top of existing pistils if that makes sense? Thanks man
    Yes mate, it's a good sign. 😁 it's the plants final push to chuck out as many pistils as possible in the hope she gets pollinated. You could say they are slutting it up lol.

I've had plants chuck out fresh pistils and have 20% Amber trichs, right on chop time.😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (17-01-18), Harrycropper (17-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times

I did wonder myself man because mine disappeared then reappeared and then have gone orangey in colour

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (17-01-18), Ironman (17-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MRJIMMY2017 View Post
    I did wonder myself man because mine disappeared then reappeared and then have gone orangey in colour
    I did a sugar haze by seedsman a couple years back and it went mental 2 weeks before chop, looked like pistils growing out of pistils couldn't see any orange at all. Then a week later there all orange, followed by a final covering of white pistils. Then I chopped and they changed to orange while they hung.😁

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (17-01-18), Harrycropper (17-01-18), MRJIMMY2017 (17-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    I did a sugar haze by seedsman a couple years back and it went mental 2 weeks before chop, looked like pistils growing out of pistils couldn't see any orange at all. Then a week later there all orange, followed by a final covering of white pistils. Then I chopped and they changed to orange while they hung.��

Haha music to my ears lad. The buds look to be putting some timber on so that’s good

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harrycropper For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (17-01-18), Ironman (17-01-18), MRJIMMY2017 (17-01-18)