Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How long can my canna coco nutes and additives stay good in the tank? Help needed :)

Thanks

Default How long can my canna coco nutes and additives stay good in the tank? Help needed :)

Hi guys just a really quick question here, how long are my mixed up nutrients and additives good to sit in the tank without use? Im using 2 wilma 4 pot systems think there about 50litres each, ive no airstone, just wondered how long the nutrients are good for without actually being used? Read a lot of conflicting stuff some saying a under a week others saying upto 4!! Thought id ask the opinion of you fine guys before i flush away about 80litres of premade water thats been in tanks for about a week, it hasnt sat still the pumps have recirculated it twice a day every day, any help deeply appreciated guys!
    Last edited by Smokerontheroof; 18-01-18 at 12:12 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokerontheroof For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (18-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

i wouldnt go past a week, ur just asking for issues and settling regardless of circulation............ but id push the boundry if i premixed 80 liters!!!!!!
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Smokerontheroof (18-01-18)

Thanks

Forgot to mention its coco a+b and rhizotonic only, ph is 6.5 ec 1.2

Thanks

ph of 6.5............. thats too high.... id bring it down to 5.8-6.2..... ec even seems a bit high, but the plants will tell you if your too high or low on EC,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

M_C (18-01-18)

Thanks

Yeah im an asshole i rushed ahead then things went slower than expected and now im stuck here with 80litres.. Would it have a negarive effect on the plants? And i know obviously not getting the nutrients it should because they are settled in the tank is negative because anything thay isnt positive is negstive but could it actually harm the plants or would it just be more of a stunting due to not getting the nutrients? Sorry make what sense of that you can haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokerontheroof For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (18-01-18)

Thanks

I would fix your ph first..... THEN I would go ahead and rip through the 80 liters... make sure they are not exposed to light..... also make sure that you get in there and give them a good stir ever couple days..... Some of the molecules in the feed will be heavy and sink to the bottom regardless of the circulation.... this will likely give you some funky feeds later into the batch without some good stirs. Im cheap tho. How long will the 80 take you/?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hmm if i took ten litres out each tank and corrected the ph to 5.8-6.2 i could then drop the ec with the remaining ten litres i top up with is that correct? What ec would you reccomend?

Thanks

I can start using it tomorrow i just wanted to wait and ask some advice i dont want to go poisoning my babys

Thanks

IM not saying you are overfeeding..... thats just higher then i normally feed, but if the plants like it then i would keep it where its at. I dont know your background or anything so I cant speak for the EC much..... but ya u need to fix the PH or u will get lockouts before you know it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bro its my first grow outside soil and pots, im new to it, plants are newly transplanted from root riots into gold standars coco 60/40, nutriemts are coco a+b and rhizotonic ag stated doses for first weeks, do you think the ec should be lower for them because they are babies?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast