Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How long can my canna coco nutes and additives stay good in the tank? Help needed :)

Thanks

So far they have only had some rhizotonic from seed it will be first proper feed with a+b

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Ya I would say 1.2 would be too high. What is the EC of your water, without anything added?
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Smokerontheroof (18-01-18)

Thanks

0 straight out of the tap

Thanks

ya if you are at zero then you have soft water... id be suspect of a background EC out of the tap, but if thats what u have then go with that. I would start with an EC of .5 for my first feed and go from there. Im afraid if you rush them with an ec of 1.2 u will burn the shit outa them... maybe someone can chime in here and verify me..... Another option is to go to the canna website and they have feed schedules on the site. Plug in your PH and your background EC and it will give you a week to week breakdown.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have calmag should i use that with my water? Ok i will drop my ec down in the tanks tomorrow along with fixing the ph, do you think draining 10litres from each tank will be enough to drop the ec down that much? I think there 50litre tanks

Thanks

well if you have 50liters....... drop 10liters...... with an EC of 0 being added I would expect your ec to drop to .8 or so.... which is better. I wouldnt add any calmag until week 4+

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks so much skunky man thats exactly what i will do first thing tomorrow, as soon as i hang that 400!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokerontheroof For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (18-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smokerontheroof View Post
    Thanks so much skunky man thats exactly what i will do first thing tomorrow, as soon as i hang that 400!!
    how you getting on with your grow mate? i have used canna coco a+b before. My EC is 0.1 mate around 20ppm. I found canna coco a+b to have insufficient amounts of calcium in it for my soft scottish water. I have since started using plant magic coco soft water A+B without any calcium issues until week 5-6 of veg but these girls dinfem OG Kush are cal and nute hungry. dinafem og kush are crazy though very vigorous plants and start getting frosty as fuuuk from around the 3-4 week mark. sorry that turned in to a wee rant

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilikebigbuds For This Useful Post:

hard-hitting-indica (07-02-18), Smokerontheroof (08-02-18)

Thanks

Grows growing good mate! Add cal-mag it’s part of the canna range a friend out me into it! Mine sgetting hungry now especially the critical Kush! Hoping to get to flower in next couple weeks can’t wait man haha happy growing bro and good luck ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2