Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Removing dominant fan leaves

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

Default Answered: Removing dominant fan leaves

Anyone care to share opinion? I have a CBD Crew Critical Mass which has two very dominant fan leaves after topping which are shading a number of tops and wondering if removal at this stage is wise! The description for this plant is that it grows like a Sativa flowers like an Indica but no sign of her stretching out yet which I’d like her to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "I've grown this strain many times. Whipping a few fans off is no problem. Get ready for some docky dick colas. She yeilds big!"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JinkysOars For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-01-18)

Chew Guest

I've grown this strain many times. Whipping a few fans off is no problem. Get ready for some docky dick colas. She yeilds big!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-01-18), JinkysOars (20-01-18), M_C (20-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    I've grown this strain many times. Whipping a few fans off is no problem. Get ready for some docky dick colas. She yeilds big!
    Would you agree that she grows Sativa like? I was expecting her to be a bit more leggy!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JinkysOars For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-01-18)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JinkysOars View Post
    Would you agree that she grows Sativa like? I was expecting her to be a bit more leggy!

When you flip she will get fairly tall

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-01-18), JinkysOars (20-01-18)

Chew Guest

You'll love this strain. My fav CBD strain yet

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

British green (20-01-18), GEORGE (20-01-18), JinkysOars (20-01-18), MR B-loom (20-01-18), Northern (20-01-18)

Thanks

Yeah everything I’ve seen & read about this strain sounds top notch! I’ve got access to some nice strains but they are all really heavily dominant on thc! Hoping this girls a keeper! Did you find her easy enough to clone?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JinkysOars For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-01-18)

Chew Guest

Yeah everything I’ve seen & read about this strain sounds top notch! I’ve got access to some nice strains but they are all really heavily dominant on thc! Hoping this girls a keeper! Did you find her easy enough to clone?

Shes give a great oil yield too

I've only ever grow her from seed. Tell you something though, rip a bong of this and you still know about it. But the balance of CBD keeps you the right side of the line which is great. One of the stinkiest weeds i've had too after curing

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-01-18), JinkysOars (20-01-18), Karsa (20-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Tell you something though, rip a bong of this and you still know about it. But the balance of CBD keeps you the right side of the line which is great.
    Yeah exactly what I think i’m after! Most of the mates are thc junkies and I do get caught out from time to time feeling a bit pent up on the thc high! The boys think i’m wasting my time with this so kinda hoping she’ll be nice enough to prove those doubters wrong too! Variety is the spice of life so they say.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JinkysOars For This Useful Post:

British green (20-01-18), GEORGE (20-01-18), Karsa (20-01-18)

Chew Guest

Yeah exactly what I think i’m after! Most of the mates are thc junkies and I do get caught out from time to time feeling a bit pent up on the thc high! The boys think i’m wasting my time with this so kinda hoping she’ll be nice enough to prove those doubters wrong too! Variety is the spice of life so they say.

The boys don't know what they are talking about, mate Those who have never tried CBD strains think because it contains CBD, you wont get high. It's bullshit! CBD strains do get you buzzing and for me, in a very lively, upbeat way. No negative effects from too much THC, just feeling great

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-01-18), JinkysOars (20-01-18), Karsa (20-01-18)

Thanks

The top two light blocking fan leaves removed! Now all the tops have direct light so hopefully she’ll stretch out a bit now before she’s swallowed up by the two White Russians.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JinkysOars For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-01-18), Karsa (20-01-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast