Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Slight Yellowing And Shriveled Leaves??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

coco aint rocket sience its easier than compost infact i could teach a chimp to grow my dope in coco bach...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (20-01-18)

Thanks

oh btw never leave it sit in the run off better off watering it in the bath...or jack her up on stilts batten over the drip tray will do.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Y0d4 (20-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

theres no need for cal mag at all,ive got a coco plant in under 1 pint of coco its not had any cal/mag at all....fuk me peeps cal / mag aint no miracle cure ....infact it can fuk your crop quickly imho.

CPTN!
    A FUCKIN MEN
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (20-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    theres no need for cal mag at all,ive got a coco plant in under 1 pint of coco its not had any cal/mag at all....fuk me peeps cal / mag aint no miracle cure ....infact it can fuk your crop quickly imho.

CPTN!
    A FUCKIN MEN
    aye redz bach....all im reading is these days ooooh my plants bard / sick.....quick throw it some cal mag its fukin laffable as fuk redz....ive been growing dope a while ive never used it only twice.tbh we never had this shit in 86 mun well put it this way i dont ever need it coco / dirt

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

redisiel (21-01-18)

Thanks

Little bit of an update after doing what Captain Beefheart recommended:

Run off seems high though at 1.5 is this something I should be worried about? How can I get it down?

All new growth seems to be looking healthy to me it's just the two biggest leaves on there are crispy at the end and seem really dry, will this clear up?

Thank's for looking

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Once the leafs get too messed up they dont recover..... you are right to be looking at the new growth not the old. cant really see the new stuff, but i think it looks better... maybe
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    Once the leafs get too messed up they dont recover..... you are right to be looking at the new growth not the old. cant really see the new stuff, but i think it looks better... maybe
    Thanks for the reply man, here is a few more pictures looking down on the plant at the new growth..

Look ok? I can see a slight yellowing in one of those pics, not sure if it's the light or my paranoia haha.

Thanks

Hey everyone, I didn't want to start another thread so seeing as I have this one going I thought I would keep it to this thread.

I don't seem to be having as much issues as I was in the early stages so I was most definitely over feeding her. After following the advice here I have stopped adding calmag to the feed and have been giving them 0.5ml a+b, 2ml rhizo per liter of water ( i have been giving them this every other watering and just ph'd water inbetween). This morning my nitrozyme arrived so I gave them a foliage feed of that (it said to add 4ml per liter but i reduced that to 2ml just in case :P )

I think I need to re-pot this girl and was looking for advice on what size pot to go for? It is currently in a 4 inch pot and has been since it popped. I have included some picture below.

Thank you fot looking.
    Last edited by Sappo; 06-02-18 at 04:58 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sappo For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2