Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Slight Yellowing And Shriveled Leaves??

Thanks

Default Slight Yellowing And Shriveled Leaves??

This is LA Cookies from The Cali Connection, it's around 8 days old from germination.

Not even sure if you would say the leaves were shriveled? But the slight yellowing is worrying me any ideas what it could be, ph is around 5.5, ec is 1.4 and so is the run off. Gave them their first proper feed last night which consisted of 1.5ml of canna a+b, 4ml rhizo, and 1ml calmag, prior to this I was spraying them every now and again with a quarter of the above dosage per litre.

image upload

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

she`s got a slight ph issue + overwated a tad....did ewe pre wet the coco with ph`d water before potting it ?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (20-01-18), Sappo (20-01-18)

Thanks

and why is the seedling wet on the leafs ?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (20-01-18)

Chew Guest

Ec is way too high. 0.5ml/l is enough A & B.

No need for Cal/mag either

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (20-01-18), Sappo (20-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

yeah id up the ph too , aim at 5.8 and ec as posted above bud
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

Sappo (20-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    she`s got a slight ph issue + overwated a tad....did ewe pre wet the coco with ph`d water before potting it ?
    I didn't i'm afraid, how bad have I messed up? It's wet because I sprayed it not long before the picture was taken. Where do I go from here? Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Ec is way too high. 0.5ml/l is enough A & B.

No need for Cal/mag either
    Noted for next time I feed it.
    Last edited by Sappo; 20-01-18 at 10:46 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sappo View Post
    I didn't i'm afraid, how bad have I messed up? It's wet because I sprayed it not long before the picture was taken. Where do I go from here? Any advice appreciated. Thank you.
    wait a few days for the pot to dry out not bone dry but lightish....then water with 30% runoff with a CF of .8 PH 6 ...then repeat dont use anything else only A @ B theres no need for cal mag at all,ive got a coco plant in under 1 pint of coco its not had any cal/mag at all....fuk me peeps cal / mag aint no miracle cure ....infact it can fuk your crop quickly imho. and ffs stop wetting the bugger its not needed its got roots to drink through now see.... duw duw

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (20-01-18), redisiel (20-01-18), Sappo (20-01-18), Y0d4 (20-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    wait a few days for the pot to dry out not bone dry but lightish....then water with 30% runoff with a CF of .8 PH 6 ...then repeat dont use anything else only A @ B theres no need for cal mag at all,ive got a coco plant in under 1 pint of coco its not had any cal/mag at all....fuk me peeps cal / mag aint no miracle cure ....infact it can fuk your crop quickly imho. and ffs stop wetting the bugger its not needed its got roots to drink through now see.... duw duw
    It was bone dry when I watered it last night, before last nights feed it had only been lightly sprayed with a very low dosage of nutes/rhizo I didn't bother with the calmag to start. When I watered it i gave about 20-30% run off well at least I thought I did. What do you mean by CF .8?

Thank you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sappo For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (20-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

feed strength 0.8 buddy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (20-01-18)

Thanks

what ewe need to do now then bach is next watering water it with 30% runoff ph 6.....E.C 0.8 and repeat there after when shes dry + light a seed that size mite need watering every 3 days atm depending on the enviroment....what ever ewe do dont let her wilt !!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (20-01-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast