Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First Time Hydro Grow Wilma 4 pot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tong View Post
    Hey blue, no nutes used in the beginning, only a bit of seed x i got from a mate, and half distilled half tap water. tap water is soft this side. Money became a bit tight recently so im just going with the nutes i have but will only start in a few days time. They seem to be growing fairly quick regarles though. got me a little worried about the rockwool though, its a bit damp so i gently dropped off water with a light shake.
    when dipping just put the bottom 4 mm of the cube in the water and you will see it wick up the cube...i wouldnt shake or squeeze babies ...you get these few stages right and you will be off to a great start....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue poh For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (21-01-18), Tong (22-01-18)

Thanks

Thanks bud!

Converted to mist spraying them instead controlling the moister perfecty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2