Thread: Rhino Pro lifespan

Thanks

Default Rhino Pro lifespan

Yo hey ppl been a while,

I got a 6" rhino pro carbon filter thats about to do its 5th run, had it since about April 2016.

Whats in my tent atm are still babies and if I'm gonna change it I'd rather do it now when I've got space to move in there. but im in two minds weather to replace it now or next run. It still was masking a majority or the smell for the last lot but it was more noticeable at the end than previous runs.

Whats your guys experiances with theese, how long you getting before you need to replace?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I'd be thinking about replacing it... but my filters tend to get more use....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bong_Lord (22-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

if you are noticing it needs higher fan speeds to acheive same stopping power then its a good time to get another in stock,just in case.

i always keep a spare nowadays,having had one struggle and then die halfway through a grow once,was a stressful time haha.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Bong_Lord (22-01-18)