Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autoflowering not flowering

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

as the others,12c is far too low and will have caused her to cease all activity,join that with purified water,which has nothing in it at all i guess,lacking anything to trigger the uptake of certain nutes.

i hate to think what the temps are at lights off?

also a 60l pot is a tad optimistic,normally a 12ltr will suffice and the wet/dry cycle is easy to suss,60l will hold a lot of water for possibly too long leading to suffocation n even possibly root rot.
    a 11ltr airpot works very well

theres been quite a few autos turning up that arent autoing as well ,so could be any or all of these things.

if you cant raise the temps where she growing then tbh id bin her as shell never kick in at 12-15c i dont think,and i take it that measured at canopy height?...in which case soil temps will be even lower

get the enviroment sorted first,no point otherwise.

best of luck chap.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (21-01-18), Skunky n funky (21-01-18)

Thanks

Yeah I’ll get some pics ASAP that’ll probably help.

I wasn’t sure about getting properly into it too early lol, but yeah it was going okay, I said a true average as since the oil heater has been added it was anywhere between 12-20 in there but the last 3/4 weeks have gotten colder here and I had to make some adjustments as it dipped rapidly to freezing over the weekend due to some damage by weather. Will now maintain 18-20 until it gets warmer here.

I appreciate it’s probably an unorthodox kinda grow.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovelyshrubbery For This Useful Post:

ggotch (21-01-18), Skunky n funky (21-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyshrubbery View Post
    In fairness, there are buds showing. I’ve 100% confirmed it female. But they are tiny, very small amounts of trichomes around the tips of each stem and main stem, sub stems you have to look really close

Lights off temp peaked a bit for 1-2 days over this weekend to 1C but quickly insulated with an oil heater to maintain 18C from now on.

My bad though. Totally missed the thread about this ��
    ah,only just saw this post,1c ? fuck!.probably put her in a coma....she might come back with normal temps dunno,shes likely to be a bit pissed off if she does though

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (21-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

I did an outside auto grow one year where I planted far too early... they took 6 weeks to flower & produced about 1/8th of bud
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (21-01-18), Skunky n funky (21-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyshrubbery View Post
    Yeah I’ll get some pics ASAP that’ll probably help.

I wasn’t sure about getting properly into it too early lol, but yeah it was going okay, I said a true average as since the oil heater has been added it was anywhere between 12-20 in there but the last 3/4 weeks have gotten colder here and I had to make some adjustments as it dipped rapidly to freezing over the weekend due to some damage by weather. Will now maintain 18-20 until it gets warmer here.

I appreciate it’s probably an unorthodox kinda grow.
    Nothing wrong with unorthodox, lower temps have their benefits..... mold shouldnt be much of issue, plus it tends to bring out the purples in the plant. Ive grown photo periods in some cold temps, autos tend to be a different monster.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

ggotch (22-01-18), lipnobody (28-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

just catching up on here, noone has mentioned autos like to be grown in their final pot from seed to chop, summat to do with stunting also. hows this getting on now?
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2