Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm not sure what's needed...

Thanks

I shall have a look thankyou
    I prefer leds cause of heat (worry of fire) and I'm told they're not as expensive to run. For a single plant I'm hoping leds can suffice! Lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BuddhaUK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,893 Times

Oh,you are right,leds produce much lower heat than hps,more energy efficient and longer service life.
    For your reference,our 100W COB can meet your needs,Core coverage: 2.5'x2.5'(76cmx76cm),no fan,very quiet,very suitable for indoor growers.
    More information,you can visit our offical website , @ me,or email to :[email protected]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmokeSara For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,893 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaUK View Post
    Ok change of plan I've gone for a 60x60x160 and i know that isn't great but I only want one plant a time for now. What I was wondering what would be the best led I can get that isn't overkill and how much will thst affect my electric? Just so I can calculate roughly the cost of a better lift would be. I currently have a mars hydro 180w ufo light that I'm guessing will do for the seedlings?
    Oh,the mars hydro 180w ufo light ,our old model ,we have discontinued for a long time.How many year did you use it?
    Our lights has been upgraded several generations from that time, new lights effect is much better now, it is time to get your sets update , and the old can do SIDE LIGHT.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SmokeSara For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSara View Post
    Oh,the mars hydro 180w ufo light ,our old model ,we have discontinued for a long time.How many year did you use it?
    Our lights has been upgraded several generations from that time, new lights effect is much better now, it is time to get your sets update , and the old can do SIDE LIGHT.
    Ah cool well I only ran it for about 2 months as I had to suddenly move home and couldn't take my plants. So it should have a bit longer in it. It'll prob be next month I can afford a new light now.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BuddhaUK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-01-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2