Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Alien rdwc 2 600w hps setup help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Hi dirty badger , not shore about air bricks will have a look tomorrow , it's defiantly airy , in winter it's colder than the garage and in summer it's a lot hotter . And there is a good draft.

I suppose after all the research and setting up and amount of work I have put in its just got a bit much now with thinking about holes in walls and roof. I'm so nearly there . Got my girls in netpots sitting on top of the rdwc , haven't put them in yet as still have to make up the second light .

Will see how tonight goes and if no condensation will walk on the other light and get them in the jacuzzi.

Thanks for your advice mate . Just think I have run out of drive . Hopefully will feel better tomorrow .
    Wait until they're in and you see them grow before your eyes.

You'll be sound venting to the loft dude. It's what joker does if I remember rightly.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Yea sounds ;ike your be sweet mate.. lots of draft etc will blow the hot humid around and out.
    hope all goes well.!
    Tom

Thanks

Hi Guys.

Thanks for the encouraging messages , Tom222 , dirty_badger , cheered me up

So got up this morning and No condensation! it wasent as cold as yesterday but no condensation on windows

here is my old ventilation ,

Here is the new ventilation

I'm going to get a dehumidifier anyway just to be on the safe side, all the tshirts and hoodies.

I have also started a grow diary if any of you are interested :

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...row-in-5-years

Thanks for all the encouragement guys !

Rev

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5