Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bad dad!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Phineasfreek View Post
    my bad!! Haven't done a diary for years - keeping meaning to start one but then i start the grow, forget the diary and before you know it I'm trying to work out when it's time to flush by the colours of the trichs, let alone how many days into flower. Ok, cyclops pulled, dutch passion autoblueberry straight into the coco and the lights switched off. This is another seed that I think is perhaps three if not four years old. We shall see what happens... gives me a couple of days to set up the diary, ahem!
    thats why you need diary mate, lets people see what feck ya up to in ya garden an can chip in with plenty advice to keep you on track

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Phineasfreek (24-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,779 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    thats why you need diary mate, lets people see what feck ya up to in ya garden an can chip in with plenty advice to keep you on track
    ok, ok - nuff already. Quit busting ma cohoonies ...
    I'll be good (phin heads over to diary section, scratchin his head ... 'now how do i do this again???')

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phineasfreek For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (24-01-18), M_C (24-01-18), Valentina (24-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Phineasfreek View Post
    Thanks Valentina - yer, I was torn but worried about what the stress has done to her. Took quite the tug to pull her out. I'm gonna see if I can source those cyclops still and give it another go.

Mum's on a downward spiral sadly - was independent before her collapse and walking her dog twice a day, despite the dementia. Now she's on a frame in her bungalow and has care four times a day, and I've had to take the dog back (was a little terrier i rescued a couple years back and gave to her for company when pops passed). Sucks getting old!
    All the best with the grow. This is probably one of the, if not THE nicest forums (of various disciplines) I have been on, over the years since the 90's, so I hope you stay and enjoy the place and the people.

Am just sending your mum positive vibes besides thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and keep her happy!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Phineasfreek (25-01-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2