Thread: Aerowing Pro...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

Default Aerowing Pro...

Evening All, Iv managed to pick one of these up to day and I'm wanting to know if any one on here has or is using one and how good are they at bringing temps down? I'm planing on useing this in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent, 600w bulb along side two T5 units (4 bulb so 8 in total) and a 6" extraction fan. There designed to cool temps and be able to get the light closer to the canopy but I'm not sure how well they work.

Cheers PB
    ~~~ Northern Lights x Big Bud / SCROG..one plant, 16oz total yield

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Big-Bud-SCROG

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut butter View Post
    Evening All, Iv managed to pick one of these up to day and I'm wanting to know if any one on here has or is using one and how good are they at bringing temps down? I'm planing on useing this in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent, 600w bulb along side two T5 units (4 bulb so 8 in total) and a 6" extraction fan. There designed to cool temps and be able to get the light closer to the canopy but I'm not sure how well they work.

Cheers PB
    hi mate. not sure about the aerowing for bringing down temps.... i have heard of people saying how great the vertical bulb parabolic is for despersing heat though..... so how is the aerowing for reducing tempps mate has it made a big difference? although i've never used one i like the look of the aerowings cause you can alter the width of the fucker as your plants get wider. i reckon i'd still go with a parabolic as i've heard so many good things about them. be interesting to see how your aerowing is performing tho mate
    I don't regurgitate false information that has simply been read from the internet, I speak from experience and try things for MYSELF to see if they work for ME.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilikebigbuds For This Useful Post:

Peanut butter (08-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

I haven't used the hood just yet mate as I'm still at the early stages 👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk