Thread: Results from the harvest to my first personal grow (glamour shots)

Thanks

Default Results from the harvest to my first personal grow (glamour shots)

Hey everyone,

I posted some time ago to this community, stating that I was starting my first ever personal grow!

I tried to cut corners in the beginning, and I paid for it with a smaller looking yield than I was expecting! Rookie mistake! But you live and learn, and I sure did enjoy it throughout (apart from that one infestation that never returned thank Atheia).

I grew 5 plants, 4 strains, and they are as follows:
    2 x Strawberry Haze (in one pot, turns out one of them was just eating all the feed and depriving the runt so it had to be chopped - I honestly just wanted to try this!)
    1x Critical Mass Auto (sativa pheno, Big Buddha)
    1x Critical Sensi Star (Delicious Seeds)
    1x Bagseed (which I didn't get a pic of before the final chop).

I repotted the Strawberry Haze into BioBizz Light Mix soil, and topped up the rest with this too (initially it was cheap compost from the shop down the road, made my mistake and learnt from it!)
    Used a MarsHydro 600W LED (I think the actual wattage is something like 237w or thereabouts?)

Thanks for helping guys. Honestly I just asked for answers in chat and everyone was very helpful! And this site has so many resources I found many of my questions to have already been answered! Great community this is.

Anyway, on to the pics!! Hope you guys enjoy I'm gonna try getting the higher res later tonight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20180125-WA0002.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	355964   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20180125-WA0003.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	355965   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20180125-WA0004.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	355966  

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WillSmith For This Useful Post:

budfarmer (27-01-18), Easy-T (26-01-18), GEORGE (08-05-20), ggotch (27-01-18), MonsterEnergy (27-01-18), MR B-loom (26-01-18), redisiel (26-01-18), Valentina (01-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

were they all autos mate ? ... congrats on the first harvest ... onwards and upwards.... we all make mistakes ( fek knows i had LOADS ) on my first attempt last year ... well done on your first crop mate ..... ENJOY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-20)

Thanks

The only auto I had was a Critical Mass from Big Buddha seeds that became a Sativa, however for most of it's life it was on a 12/12 light cycle which caused a bit of stretching (I presume, from what I've been reading on autos). Honestly the heavy Sativa traits isn't really a good first impression of Big Buddha, imho, though it could have just been a bit of a gamble anyway.

The Strawberry Haze was from a pickup earlier in the year; In the bag was mostly nice nugs, though one stressed branch that had some seeds. The high and taste of the nug (which was cut a bit early from what I saw) matched the profile of Arjan's Strawberry Haze, from GHS, however I don't think it would be fair to label it as such seeing as I'm not sure exactly which Strawberry Haze this is. Very nice though, germinated fine and it smells a lot like strawberries while growing!!

The Critical Sensi Star was a free seed for purchasing Critical Mass. It was really slow to grow, but got there in the end with not a big yield but still good.

Overall, for a first grow I'm happy. Growth was stunted at first due to temperature, and humidity, but in the end I'm just happy that I've gotten this far. Now to wait and be patient with the drying then curing

EDIT: I should clarify also that those pictures had the side branches clipped off lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WillSmith For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-20)

Thanks

those trichomes mmmm, I bet that would be a dream to smoke

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GuerrillaGrow69 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith View Post
    Hey everyone,

I posted some time ago to this community, stating that I was starting my first ever personal grow!

I tried to cut corners in the beginning, and I paid for it with a smaller looking yield than I was expecting! Rookie mistake! But you live and learn, and I sure did enjoy it throughout (apart from that one infestation that never returned thank Atheia).

I grew 5 plants, 4 strains, and they are as follows:
    2 x Strawberry Haze (in one pot, turns out one of them was just eating all the feed and depriving the runt so it had to be chopped - I honestly just wanted to try this!)
    1x Critical Mass Auto (sativa pheno, Big Buddha)
    1x Critical Sensi Star (Delicious Seeds)
    1x Bagseed (which I didn't get a pic of before the final chop).

I repotted the Strawberry Haze into BioBizz Light Mix soil, and topped up the rest with this too (initially it was cheap compost from the shop down the road, made my mistake and learnt from it!)
    Used a MarsHydro 600W LED (I think the actual wattage is something like 237w or thereabouts?)

Thanks for helping guys. Honestly I just asked for answers in chat and everyone was very helpful! And this site has so many resources I found many of my questions to have already been answered! Great community this is.

Anyway, on to the pics!! Hope you guys enjoy I'm gonna try getting the higher res later tonight
    great camera focus, really hard hitting pics

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaMon1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-20)