Thread: First auto grow diary advice please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Default First auto grow diary advice please

Hi guys, a couple of things i need a bit of advice on fellow talkers, i am harvesting my second grow today and as soon as they are hung and dried i will be using that grow room to start my new grow from seed which will be 3 X Northern lights X big bud ryder and 3 X White widow these are auto seeds and this will be my first auto grow so i intend doing a diary from day 1, my questions are when i've finished drying my crop what is the best thing to sterilize my grow room with ?? also with the auto seeds i intend planting or should i say sowing straight into final pots, could you guys advise me on pot size please, looking forward to doing this diary so just wanna get it right, thanks in anticipation guys, G'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1778.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	356004

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (27-01-18), joker_the_smoker (27-01-18), MR B-loom (27-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fatha G' View Post
    Hi guys, a couple of things i need a bit of advice on fellow talkers, i am harvesting my second grow today and as soon as they are hung and dried i will be using that grow room to start my new grow from seed which will be 3 X Northern lights X big bud ryder and 3 X White widow these are auto seeds and this will be my first auto grow so i intend doing a diary from day 1, my questions are when i've finished drying my crop what is the best thing to sterilize my grow room with ?? also with the auto seeds i intend planting or should i say sowing straight into final pots, could you guys advise me on pot size please, looking forward to doing this diary so just wanna get it right, thanks in anticipation guys, G'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1778.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	356004
    Good luck harvesting mate 👍
    I usually give a wipe down with fairy liquid and water never had any issues in my groom with pests/mold etc though

Final pot mate no repoting autos unless necessary I think standard pot size for autos is about 10-15l 😉👍

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

G' (27-01-18), Greengrass (27-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Heyup fatha I can only comment on the white widow auto
    I've grown them the most thanks to free seeds and all of them went 90+ days, 14-16 weeks I did some in 10 litre pots and when harvest came the pot was rammed with roots and some of the plants looked like they were choking to death, in 15 litre the others were much happier
    Atb mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

G' (27-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Cheers guys i'll give the fairy liquid a try and maybe the 15ltr pots, cheers G'.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (27-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

I've always used 8L pots with no root issues. I'd like to go to 10L but my groom fit's x8 pots perfectly so I can veg 4 and flower 4 together for a continuous supply. Plus I have to bring them up n down a ladder from the loft to water in the bath tub so 8L weigh less lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

G' (28-01-18), Greengrass (29-01-18)