Thread: Wilma modding

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times
    Provided Answers: 8

Default Answered: Wilma modding

Got the 8pot Wilma and damn she just fit in the lofty had to take out the hatch and plaster

Question.. I and modding it to dwc so do I leave my drippers on perm my roots are massive on my baby's atm in bubblers

And I got my 200w helix water heater ....I'm using this at 19 degree see posts saying don't use but that's a normal Wilma I'm guessing
    My roots will be in there so I'm going to need this

Where's e fill line meant to be lol I'm using a hose pipe its 185litres lol gona bucket it in n measure if I can't find a rule or line

How can I raise the system 2inch ogff the ground ???? Condensation and cold floor avoiding ?

2. "I just made a frame out of 2x2 wood made sure it was Hugh enough for my pump and then raised the back end with a 1/4" baton to give it a slight fall to the drain/pump"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-18), redisiel (28-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

I used to run a modded Wilma 8 myself dude. I hand fed mine twice a day until the roots hit the res.

What layout have you gone for?

I modded mine to take 6 net pots, could have probably done 8 if I'd have ran them 2x4

I built a wooden frame for mine to sit on, it was on a slight decline back to front to help with draining the res.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (28-01-18), GEORGE (28-01-18), Ginger-bud (02-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times
    Provided Answers: 71

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    Got the 8pot Wilma and damn she just fit in the lofty had to take out the hatch and plaster

Question.. I and modding it to dwc so do I leave my drippers on perm my roots are massive on my baby's atm in bubblers

And I got my 200w helix water heater ....I'm using this at 19 degree see posts saying don't use but that's a normal Wilma I'm guessing
    My roots will be in there so I'm going to need this

Where's e fill line meant to be lol I'm using a hose pipe its 185litres lol gona bucket it in n measure if I can't find a rule or line

How can I raise the system 2inch ogff the ground ???? Condensation and cold floor avoiding ?
    Hey mate, I would fill the system with my normal 5 liter bottles and when I hit the amount I’ll mark it with s razor so I can feel it.

Simple bits of 2x2 or something will raise it up mate.good idea with the chiller mate
    Hope it all work out after basically redoing your loft lol
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (28-01-18), GEORGE (28-01-18)

Thanks

I've gone with the xl wide 185l and used its top tray8 using their pots drilled to fk. And holes cut under

The panel is enormous ...just found a crack bottom of rez ffs they sending new out. My baby's are over ready.

Gona rundrippers 24/7 with waterfall return from holes and 2more mjs fluming all the tank over autopotup plain water and change every10

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-18)

Thanks

Ahh fair enough then, you could cut the pots down to half the height if you need extra head room.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_badger View Post
    Ahh fair enough then, you could cut the pots down to half the height if you need extra head room.
    You champ

Used kingspan to raise it that shit seems strong

Don't no when wet

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-18)

Thanks

I just made a frame out of 2x2 wood made sure it was Hugh enough for my pump and then raised the back end with a 1/4" baton to give it a slight fall to the drain/pump

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-18)