Thread: Big issues week 4 flowering HELP NEEDED

Thanks

Default Big issues week 4 flowering HELP NEEDED

Hi guys, been a while.

So I’m in week 4 of flowering. Can anyone identify the issue I’m having here?

So they’ve been flushed and being fed at 1.8 EC, 5.8 PH

They are in coco/pebbles. C02 sealed room. Using Dutch pro nutrients under gavitas

Thought it may have been heat/lightburn so lowered the lights for a while and it isn’t that. Lowe growth seems better though hence my original thought of being heat or light.

I have had an issue with fungus gnats, could this be the cause?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B36B547B-4BA4-46E5-946C-7FED56D31ADD.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	356112

Thanks

how do I post better pictures?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

cant see the pic very good, you need upload better one. looks fried and that ec is very high also

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...loading-Photos

Thanks

This didn’t work haha I’ll get there

Thanks

Whilst I’m struggling to upload from my iPhone, what do you mean by fried? Heat stress? Shall I just cut the heavily effected colas off or maybe strip them off the little buds they do have to send the Energy they would use elsewhere? Or would that be counter productive with stress etc?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

use a resizer app, to keep them under 2mb. or read the link above an watch the tutorial video also an app called tapa talk will allow you to use thctalk and you can upload pics without having to mess about.

and fried by nutes and also by light, but again hard really see any thing, plus you had pest issues. and i dont no exactly whats makes up that final EC , how much of what per litre, nor do i know you background EC..